Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Church of Riggedology

Blessings to you, fellow poker players. I'm Father Grummin, your guiding light in these times of uncertainty.

Brothers and sisters, the time is at hand. Minions of the poker world are crawling up from the murky depths and assailing our very beliefs with their twisted “logic”. They seek to muddy the minds of the true believers among us and we must not let them. It is time to spread the word of salvation, the word of honest…the word of rigged.

Yes, only we are the enlightened ones and it is our duty to pass the message that online poker is rigged. Only the naïve believe that the obviously evil poker companies are being honest with their dealings. When they offer tainted facts or slimy logic, counter with our one true belief: that those in power abuse it and all those who defend the powerful are spawns of the very beast they seek to defend with their lies.

Help us spread the word. Send whatever you can to our church at:
salvation@churchofriggedology.com

Help us give those less fortunate than you the same comfort you feel knowing that is wasn’t luck or your lousy poker play that lost you those hands: it was their evil conspiracies to keep others in the game. Give until it hurts, because if you don’t, you may be lost already because greed is the first sign that you are falling prey to the poker demons.

Beware these forked-tongue devils:
Demon of the Stars
Beware the snake
Old 12-09-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: Church of Riggedology

I'd say that's roughly 180 degrees off. The unquestioning believers of blanket, industry-wide online poker honesty appear cult-like to me. Their motives are mostly easily understood so I at least know where they're coming from.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Church of Riggedology

lol.