Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2005, 02:48 PM

Default cash out problem with gaming club poker ! help?

Hi

My name is melondeau and I have some problem with the gamingclub site and maybe you can help me.

One day, somebody told me about gamingclub.com site and, the January 19th 2005, I decided to make a deposit of $500 from my Neteller account. The transaction’s number is this one: 4059325

Few days later, the January 21st 2005, I won some money and decided to do cash out of $1600. The next day, the January 22nd , I did another cash out of $10 000.

Three days later, I had no news from my cash out transactions. I wrote an email to gamingclub and ask them what was going on with my cash out. They answered that I had to send to them my driver`s license and a bill with my name on it to confirm my identity.

I scan those papers and send it by email. They said they never received it. So I tried at least 20 times at 3 different email address and they always told me they never received anything. Once they told me that they received my email but picture on my license’s driver and my bill was too blur and they cannot accept it.

So, I asked them if there is a fax number I can send them all my papers. I sent my papers at this following number: 1 877 222 1322 and i have a confimation paper proving that they received my documents . This time again, they told my they did not received any fax from me!

The January 28th 2005, I called gamingclub and asked them what do I have to do to get my $11 600 back.. They told me they'd call me on the 31st of January to confirm that DHL(transport business) would come to my house to pick up my documents. I never received that calll and Dhl never showed up.

i called gaming club once more to know if they could give me their physical adress to send my papers to. They said that their system was slow and said t that they'd call me back within 30 mins. They never called back!!

So here I am and I do not know what to do to get my money back and this is why i decided to ask for help here on this forum
I hope you will be able to do something for me [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: cash out problem with gaming club poker ! help?

'' BUMP''
Old 02-01-2005, 04:40 PM

Where is the Gaming Club Guy when you need him?
Old 02-01-2005, 04:41 PM

Players that win 11,000 in three days from a 500 deposit will probably have to go through an investigation to make sure it wasn't chip dumping from illegal credit cards or something like that. The immediate withdrawal after winning raises a red flag.

If you are on the up and up, I wouldn't worry.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:16 PM

what game did you play that you won 11 grand in 2 days off of a $500 depo?
Old 02-01-2005, 05:35 PM

Heads up limit 20-40, heads up 50-100 and then no limit 50-100.
Old 02-01-2005, 05:36 PM

did you know your opponent in the heads up matches?
Old 02-01-2005, 05:56 PM

No i didn't know my opponents. I'm a big games player that's all.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:11 PM

then i am sure they just need to check the opponents account too. when you win so much heads up they have to make sure that your opponent did not get his chips by credit card fraud, collusion or chip dumping. like SE said, if you are on the square everything should be fine. but if the dude you beat got his chips illegally you won't see a dime. in heads up for big stakes you have to pick your opponent carefully. people will try a big heads up match and if they lose they will report their credit card stolen and you will be the one left holding the bag.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:12 PM

you started at 20-40 limit holdem heads up with $500? Just your odds of making it out of that alive even with stellar play make the whole thing kinda suspicious. Then again, them saying they never received your fax/email/etc. rather than giving a real explanation is probably even more ridiculous.