Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 12-16-2005, 02:17 AM

Default Re: Donovan Mcnabb and the NAACP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no vick in the top 10. can always count on you for humor joa.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, please look at the stats for aaron brooks and michael vick and tell me just how different they've been.

[/ QUOTE ]

VICK WINS.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:21 AM

And a QB winning has absolutely nothing to do with the talent around him, right? (see: Kyle Orton, teh best QB ever)
Old 12-17-2005, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Peyton is just in his own stratosphere in terms of production. Couple that with scouting, etc, and I think we can agree that Peyton isn't Peyton because of Harrison.

With Chad and Hines we can see their effects on other QBs. Maddox and Batch were horrible this year (and Maddox was horrible last year), so have a pretty decent idea that Roeth isn't just a product of the people around him. Kitna was off and on as the Bengals QB. Palmer was only above avrage last year with mostly the same people; I think Palmer represents either a true fluke or a step forward.

I dunno, am I making sense here? McNabb had pretty much set a level of performance and then TO came along and his performance spiked.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with what you said, however I guess I should have rephrased it how would every other QB do with James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, Torrance Small, and Fredex as there main targets, also keep in mind that before Westbrook he didn't have an above average rb. So I think he is somewhere in the middle, better than his pre TO stats, but worse than last years stats.