Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 01:40 AM

Default What site should be my next site to play at?

I have played at Party, Stars, Full Tilt, Absolute, Noble, Poker Room, Bodog and UB. Which site should I play at next?
Old 11-06-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: What site should be my next site to play at?

I have also been looking for a new site, since Pacific wont let you multitable. I have spent the past couple weeks reading reviews on different sites, although just so you know I have only played on Pacific, Party and FT

What are you looking for in a site? What is most important to you, soft players, software, bonuses, service? Personally the only thing I care about is soft competition. I have been for the most part happy with Pacific's software, considering that the absolutely godaweful players ever to hatch all seem to live there.

Anyway, as far as easy money and good traffic goes, it seems that Royal Vegas Poker is pretty good. I will be checking it out in a couple days and will keep youposted
Old 11-06-2005, 02:00 AM

Yeah I played there at Royal Vegas before too. I forgot that one. I just want something that has soft SNGs and start with 1500 chips and soft cash games. Just looking for something new right now is all.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:30 AM

Ever played on Pacific?
Old 11-06-2005, 02:59 AM

Nope, is it any good and is there a sign up bonus I should know about?
Old 11-06-2005, 03:11 AM

Their software is the worst on the net. Luckily so are their players. MTT's and SnGs are super soft there, but their structure is kinda wack. 800 chips and 10 minute rounds or something. You can only play 1 table at a time. Their big MTTs are a little better, like 1200 chips i think. have not played there in a while. Expect big bankroll swings form the loose play and single tabling.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Their software is the worst on the net. Luckily so are their players. MTT's and SnGs are super soft there, but their structure is kinda wack. 800 chips and 10 minute rounds or something. You can only play 1 table at a time. Their big MTTs are a little better, like 1200 chips i think. have not played there in a while. Expect big bankroll swings form the loose play and single tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where would you recommend?
Old 11-06-2005, 03:14 AM

Has anyone tried Doyles Room? I would imagine there would be a ton of fish there...
Old 11-06-2005, 03:19 AM

You have played more sites then I have so can't help you there. It sounds like you are looking for a nice experience and not necessarily easy money. So I don't think you will like Pacific. Their software is slow and their interface sucks. They do have some nice perks though, like their lobby shows flop percentages, and you can replay every single hand you ever played there like you were observing your own table. My favorite thing there, besides the god awful players, was their MTT's. They have several low buy in tourneys a day with big payouts. 10 dollar buy in 15k prize pool and what not.
Old 11-06-2005, 03:24 AM

I also just remembered, cashing out takes forever, sometimes over a week. They just increased their rake and have the highest rake on the net i think. Also their customer service is probably the worst of any poker room. Only reason to play at pacific is for the fish. but you got a put up with alot.