Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2004, 01:40 PM

Default Re: I know someone who can play 32 tables at a time!

ok i would believe people playing open cash tables like this and only playing super premium hands and folding everything else but i cant see anyone making a profit on 8 different tournament tables especially if you got heads up on one or more of them. Cash tables yes 10 man tourney tables not a chance.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:53 PM

Default New Multitabling strategy

I'm outsourcing and moving to India.

I will have 10 - 30 employees all multitabling.

The computers will be in a big circle with the screens facing inward. I will walk around the circle consulting on any complex hands.

My employees will keep 10% of all winnings.

After a few successful months I will be hiring new "pit boss" center of the room experts to expand the operation.

If interested contact me,

gl
Old 11-16-2004, 03:07 PM

Default Re: New Multitabling strategy

[ QUOTE ]
I'm outsourcing and moving to India.

I will have 10 - 30 employees all multitabling.

The computers will be in a big circle with the screens facing inward. I will walk around the circle consulting on any complex hands.

My employees will keep 10% of all winnings.

After a few successful months I will be hiring new "pit boss" center of the room experts to expand the operation.

If interested contact me,

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like an idot for exposing myself this way, but I honestly gave this some thought before. Not to the extent of moving to india but..

Hmmmm I wonder if people would take $15/hour+ incentive bonuses to play, and would it be worth it. I could come up with a simple abc guide to follow that they can easily refer to. People get paid for following the guide not by their winning % . I seriously thought it through in detail.

My conclusion was that this was doable, but the idea was too ludicrous to really put into motion. My biggest fear was losing employees to fast because they want to go out on their own.

hehe throw in rake back for every account running too.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like an idot for exposing myself this way, but I honestly gave this some thought before. Not to the extent of moving to india but..

Hmmmm I wonder if people would take $15/hour+ incentive bonuses to play, and would it be worth it. I could come up with a simple abc guide to follow that they can easily refer to. People get paid for following the guide not by their winning % . I seriously thought it through in detail.

My conclusion was that this was doable, but the idea was too ludicrous to really put into motion. My biggest fear was losing employees to fast because they want to go out on their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm offended that you think I'm kidding [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2004, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm offended that you think I'm kidding [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2004, 03:24 PM

Im like > < to setting up shop tomorrow.

but

Im like >< to forgetting about the whole thing.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:43 PM

im intrested in purchasing another monitor to play more games at once. Is there an adapter that i would need to purchase or would I need another complete comp with a router? Could use some advice here.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im intrested in purchasing another monitor to play more games at once. Is there an adapter that i would need to purchase or would I need another complete comp with a router? Could use some advice here.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have a dual monitor video card, you can purchase a separate PCI video card and hook the new monitor into that.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:49 PM

Thanks very much...
Old 11-16-2004, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't have a dual monitor video card, you can purchase a separate PCI video card and hook the new monitor into that.

[/ QUOTE ]

this wont work for all computers/vid cards.

I tried it and it didnt work. You can buy a dual monitor card for about 70-80 bucks.
you will also need a small adapter for it.