Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I finally got my offer. 520 dollars for 15000 raked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

What limits do you play?

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 3/6 6max 4 tables.
Old 11-12-2005, 02:45 PM

I received the VIP email on 11/7, but I have still not received an offer. I emailed them a couple of times, but still no phone call. Has anyone else not yet received an offer for November? Any ideas on how I can speed this up?

-Rooster
Old 11-12-2005, 03:13 PM

You can always call and tell them you want to speak to someone in VIP, that you got the e-mail etc....
Old 11-12-2005, 04:38 PM

I just called PP and talked to a rep in the VIP dept. He sounded professional and helpful, but did not make me an offer. He said that they will not be making any more offers via phone calls because they don't have enough people to make the calls. He said that they are currently figuring the offers and will be emailing them within the next 72 hours. He said that November payments will be made shortly after the beginning of December. The rest of what he said was just a repeat of the original VIP email.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:21 PM

Well it's obvious to me that the "PP" in Party Poker is really the Peter Principle......

Here we are almost in the middle of the month and they are still "figuring" the November offers for some folks, not paying the right amount to other folks, calling some folks, ignoring still more folks, and are generally fumbling along while we posters compare notes...

I'm facing my own dilemna. Having gotten the cheesiest offer and knowing I'm supposed to go up in limits to get a better offer for December I cannot bring myself to generate the 30K hand requirement for the $150 at 1-2 or 2-4 because I haven't even been playing limit holdem and if I play my usual 25-50 PL/NL where I could easily crank out the 30K hands, I won't get a better offer for Dec. I'd have to move up to 200PL/NL to get the better offer and I'm not comfortable there either.

So basically I don't know what the heck I'm doing at this point, which I guess makes me very much like Party Poker.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2005, 10:34 PM

I've got 1000$ in 32000 raked hand. I play 30/60 and 50/10.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:50 PM

Peter Rus,

that's incredible.

I am getting $1250 for 30k hands and I am playing mostly 3/6 and 5/10 (although 1-2 months ago I also had some 10/20 and 15/30).

Rooster71 - If I was in your situation I might consider writing back to them AGAIN. But I would suggest a VIP incentive that you might be okay with that you think they might accept.
This way you can try to avoid getting low-balled.
I might try to ask for a $1500 bonus if I played 30k raked-hands this month (but this will vary of course depending on the volume and limits that YOU play at).

Just a suggestion.
It's possible that you will low-ball yourself out of a better offer.
But I think this might help speed-up the process because they are obviously running behind on this stuff. So my strategy would be to try to get myself to the front of the line.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm facing my own dilemna. Having gotten the cheesiest offer and knowing I'm supposed to go up in limits to get a better offer for December I cannot bring myself to generate the 30K hand requirement for the $150 at 1-2 or 2-4 because I haven't even been playing limit holdem and if I play my usual 25-50 PL/NL where I could easily crank out the 30K hands, I won't get a better offer for Dec. I'd have to move up to 200PL/NL to get the better offer and I'm not comfortable there either.

So basically I don't know what the heck I'm doing at this point, which I guess makes me very much like Party Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
never late rakeback force you into playing mediocre games or limits you're not comfortable with. Most of the best games right now are away from Party.. Focus on finding the best games numuero uno and you will be happier with your results and feel less pressure. You can make for any crappy bonus offering Party will give you by just being more game selective...
Old 11-15-2005, 02:09 PM

Finally got my offer today.
if i earn 5500 regular points between nov 15 and nov 30 I will get $175. If I make 8200 points (which i will), I will get $320.

I play 5-10 6max and when i signed up it was with an affiliate code. I donīt know if that makes any difference.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:26 PM

$300 for 9225 Party points or $525 for 13850 points in two weeks. I play 30/60 - 100/200