Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-17-2003, 06:58 PM

Default Neat, they accept PayPal

That might help bring in the fish. Although I would say this whole "duplicate hold'em" thing is pretty confusing to newbies, probably. Plus they're not offering any bonuses.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Skillpoker.com Invites you to our launch

Actually it depends on who is sitting in your spot and playing your hands at the other tables.

Of course the new possibilities for collusion appear open-ended IMO. However, collusion probably isn't going to matter much since I doubt any serious poker player is going to want to "bias" his game strategies to play this LunnyPoker from LaLa land.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:20 PM

Default Re: I don\'t see how these press releases show investment schmeing n/m

lunchmeat, I guess neither do the 18 real-money players currently playing at "thepokerclub" at this moment.

I don't get it? Poker is about drawing CONCLUSIONS from inferences more correctly and faster than your opponent. Yes? No? And we all consider ourselves top-players? Right?

Seriously, you people steer clear of those two sites, skillpoker & thepokerclub, refusing to attach both names, Mark Glusing and Michael Jackson to each site! Something's not right because both names are attached to PKER in SEC-File and PKER-PR. Yes? So what's to HIDE?????

cmwings/mrducks
Old 09-17-2003, 07:22 PM

Actually, it depends on both. And I don't quite see how you'd want to change your strategy.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:58 PM

What difference does it make? Let's say you are dealt 27o, you fold, and another guy at the same seat of another table called. Flop 2 2 7, now who gets the money?
Old 09-17-2003, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What difference does it make? Let's say you are dealt 27o, you fold, and another guy at the same seat of another table called. Flop 2 2 7, now who gets the money?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what I want to know, please someone tell me ! ! !
Old 09-17-2003, 10:49 PM

Thats a joke...I am in seat 1, and my friend is in seat 2...now i know seat 2's hole cards every single hand...now you can do that for every single spot...woppy ti due...bad idea...

Whats wrong with thepokerclub? I dont play there, just am curious, as I heard its bad, just never heard reasons...why isn't it poker.com anymore? poker.com sounds like a way better domain...(i'm assuming they got their hijacked domain back)
Old 09-17-2003, 11:10 PM

jumpthru no, they (PKER) didn't get the URL back. The Poker.com URL is now linked to microgaming's primapoker (& Ladbrokes), which have their own growing problems, but are legit all the way IMEO from my past experiences at thegamingclub, royalvegas, aztecriches, and Ladbrokes.

What's wrong w/thepokerclub is management! The same management responsible for losing the poker.com URL. Read the old PKER-PR 12/9/02...

"Poker.com Inc. will vigorously pursue its rights to the domain and will hold those responsible for the hijacking of the domain responsible for any and all damages resulting from the re-direction."

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/new...e=htx\http2_mw

yeah right! those guys will vigorously pursue your and my dollars anyway they can, no matter how stoopid their invitation!

cmwings/mrducks
Old 09-18-2003, 12:43 AM

So how did they lose such a PRIME domain??
Old 09-18-2003, 05:04 AM

Based on this, couldn't you get friends at all 4 tables in each different seat and as such, know all the hole cards of every user every hand??