Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 10:36 PM

Default Pacific At it Again

I didn't even know I have points and [censored]. Oh well, thanks for increasing the rake too pacific. Thank god your players are so bad.
__________________________________________________ _________

I am contacting you in regards to your Pacific Poker account with username ______.

Our bonus point's scheme in Pacific Poker is a great benefit that we are happy to present to our members. This scheme is not targeted towards expert poker players but rather to help the average player overcome losing streaks.

Please notice that our Bonus Policy states that we reserve the right at our sole discretion, to deny any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy in respect of that user, either temporarily or permanently.
Since you are a very successful poker player (as can be seen from your total winnings), we have decided to stop bonus points from being added to your account.

The current bonus points that you have in your account, can be converted to money and placed into your bankroll until the 24th of November 2005. From this date onwards, although your points will keep accumulating, you will not be able to convert them.

Please note that this by no means will hurt any of your other privileges as a successful player on our site - we congratulate you on all your winnings and we hope to see you continue to prosper in our poker community.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Pacific At it Again

How many points did you have?
Old 11-30-2005, 10:53 PM

I guess I'll never know. I didn't read it until today.
Old 11-30-2005, 11:31 PM

welcome to the club. however, that's crazy you have never checked your bonus points. there's probably a few hundred in there.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:01 AM

What did they do?

I was unaware they existed.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:17 AM

For a few hundred dollars in bonus points, you'd have to have paid tens of thousands in rake. It's less than 1% rakeback.

(Yes, its easy to pay that much in rake on most sites, but one tabling on Pacific, its tougher.)
Old 12-01-2005, 02:00 AM

well i have played at pacific for a 1.5 year period and i've accumulated bonus points equivalent to $550 cashback. you can always check how much you've earned in the comp points section. unfortunately i had my points taken away as well.

i always liked going to bonus area at the end of a session and adding an extra dollar to my take
Old 12-01-2005, 02:06 AM

If you let the money sit, and then they take away, will you get the money that was left in it or should I be removing it every session?
Old 12-01-2005, 02:29 AM

they give you a small window of time to cashout any existing points as indicated in the e-mail above.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:12 PM

they probably took them away because you didn't use them for so long and had a lot of potential money in there. crooked [censored].