Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-18-2005, 04:18 PM

Default Re: Sex with friends\' sisters. Acceptable?

My friends are already lining up to take my little sister out. We laugh about it now, but if they do something, they're dead.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:18 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

In my oldest circle of friends, there is one guy who has bagged 4 different guys' little sisters. I think this has gone unpunished only because his little sister is so freaking hot that everyone figured this opened that door. Unfortunately no one ever passed through.

In general, I think it's probably wrong to just bang them unless you have your friend's blessing. Or just don't give a [censored] about your friendship.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friends are already lining up to take my little sister out. We laugh about it now, but if they do something, they're dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pics?

Kidding! Kidding!! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 04:20 PM

It's different with guys sisters and girls sisters. But it would be bad to go out with a girl friends sister because your friend will end up hating you if you do anything to hurt her.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:22 PM

I have two very good friends. One banged the other's little sister a couple of months ago. The bangee's brother (my friend) has not found out yet. The banger is having a big housewarming party tonight. I am considering "broaching" the subject if I am extremely drunk/bored for entertainment value (I do not think this would resort in any type of violence).
Old 11-18-2005, 04:24 PM

A friend of mine banged his best friend's sister for 3 years without the best friend finding out about it. He was quite convinced that his sister hated the guy in question, and was never suspicious. It's been 10+ years since this all went down, and he's still none the wiser.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A friend of mine banged his best friend's sister for 3 years without the best friend finding out about it. He was quite convinced that his sister hated the guy in question, and was never suspicious. It's been 10+ years since this all went down, and he's still none the wiser.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, this is pretty much the exact situation I describe above. What is my play?
Old 11-18-2005, 04:26 PM

In high school I would hook up with my best friend's sister all the time. She was 2 years younger than us also. But then again, my friend would always hook up with his sister's friends. There were many a nights where I would be in his sister's room with her and he would be in his room with someone. probably hooked up with her for almost a year before we had sex. Just one night she out of nowhere she got on top of me and then you can fill in the rest. It ended when she got a boyfriend and they got serious. The good ole' high school days.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:28 PM

Your defintion of "hooking up" must be much different than mine.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am considering "broaching" the subject if I am extremely drunk/bored for entertainment value (I do not think this would resort in any type of violence).

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a lot more entertaining if it did.