Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Old 11-10-2005, 06:39 AM

Default Some private messages I\'ve received

Paul Phillips assures me it's ok to post these and that I will not suffer any consequences.

You may remember our friend Jumpman23, and his hilarious thread about 10+ tabling the Party $2k. You must try to keep in mind when reading these messages that this is a kid who probably has stats of around ~11/5, and is purely a talentless set miner.

Here are half of what he has sent me in the last 24 hours.

Enjoy!

[ QUOTE ]

I dont recommend it, although I am sure we play together alot. You are certainly not making anything off me, that is if you are a winning play at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You dont even know who I am. The players called out in that post are not me. Maybe if you keep guessing you might figure it out one day. As far as talent is concerned you and I arent even on the same level. There is a good chance that my IQ is double yours. Try Mechanical Engineer, Law School, MBA. By the way I am only 23.

The majority of the players on here that post are clowns like you. I laugh at the majority of your posts.

As far as my game is concerned I believe the only important thing to me is making money, of which I know I make more than you. In fact, it probably isnt even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Also if you were wondering, from what I can tell from the majority of your/others posts prove that you have no f.ukin clue how to play and that most of you are morons. This is the exact reason why I will never post hands in this forum, strictly not to educate you on how to correctly play. I must say that I am pleased that this is the case otherwise I would not be making tons of money. Appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-10-2005, 06:44 AM

Default Re: Some private messages I\'ve received

Lol.

[ QUOTE ]
my IQ is double yours. Try Mechanical Engineer, Law School, MBA

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this the most. I think the kid have some potential to understand what variance is...
Old 11-10-2005, 06:45 AM

im just gonna repost this gem

[ QUOTE ]
I agree OBnxNole, I would say the majority of the posters on here post responses with a condescending tone. The majority of posters also think they are alot better players than they truly are.

I am not sure why this occurs so often, inferiority complex? Perhaps they are just frustrated .50/1 players who come on here and post.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-10-2005, 07:27 AM

i enjoyed.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:01 AM

I am kind of depressed to read these PMs because I am a fourth year electrical engineering student with aspirations to go to law school or get a mba somewhere down the road. I would expect more outa myself, considering that engineers deal with numbers and really boring crap like that, but he is not me so whatever. But I would like to suggest an explanation assuming that everything about Jumpman's academics is true. And I am sure you will notice that I made some other assumptions as well.

Law schools take 3 years to complete. Assuming he graduated when he was 21, he did not complete law school.

Traditional MBA programs also take 3 years to complete. Assuming he graduated when he was 21, he would not have an MBA from a traditional program.

However, there are those stupid 5 year BS engineering / MBA programs. These are the MBAs that don't do anything for you because no one has ever heard of the MBA program and you didn't work in the real world before you went back to get your MBA.

Anyways, I suspect Jumpman got his MBA through a 5 year program. This would make him 22 when he graduated. And since he says he is 23 he would probably be a first year law student.

Barring that I just deduced that based on common knowledge, let me add that the path I described is one of the stupidest lines I've ever heard of. Very few poeple get law degrees after getting MBA's. However, many poeple do get MBA's after gettin law degrees. Perhaps Jumpman is like that Dutch Boyd fool who is smart but is full of himself. (Btw, that Dutch Boyd stuff was before my time so I don't know the proper history on the subject. And no, I'm not gonna search it.)

But maybe he does have all three degrees already. Or maybe he could just be lying about everything.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:10 AM

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that Jumpman plays 10 tables on Party 2k NL with a higher winrate than most of the people here WITHOUT getting noticed?

Why did he come here in the first place? Jumpman is crowned the worst liar in the world and his IQ is definately lower than yours.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:33 AM

someone should throw him out of an airplane.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:49 AM

Jumpman just share your sn
Old 11-10-2005, 09:16 AM

I've read through the main thread and your PMs Yeti (ty by the way, they were an awesome laugh). My take on it is that he is just some kid that's playing 50NL or 100NL (which are easily 10 tabled). He just wanted to post something that would catapult him to the forefront of respected MHNL posters. He failed. But it was really, really funny for those of us that aren't retarted.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:52 AM

I don't doubt that this kid probably plays the 2k.

I also don't doubt that he is an average player at best, is learning nothing, would get crushed by good opponents, and is probably running hot to boot.