Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2005, 01:35 AM

Default Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback

Party Poker DOES NOT officially "allow" rakeback. Okay, now that that is out of the way, Party Poker DOES WANT you (the player) to get rakeback. This is why individual trackers are enabled once again.

Many affiliates (the majority of which I am speaking of are non rb affiliates) would much rather see these trackers disabled because it virtually eliminates the possiblity of rakeback altogether.

Rackback is something Party can easily cease and it has done so in the past. However, it is a researchable fact, that Party has claimed that 10% of players contribute 70% of the sites profit. We all know who those players are and Party wants to keep them and rakeback is the way to do so.

So heres how to get your fair share:

Go to rakerebatereview (they advertise here in this forum). Navigate to their "Request Offers" forum. I think its fairly obvious that you will know what to do next.

Compare the many PM offers you will recieve. Don't simply choose the highest %. Finding an affiliate who is reputable by inquiring here and there will probably be more valuable in the long run. Whatever you do, don't go with
BusterStacks.

If you already have an existing Party account, then do the following. Cash out as many beanies and shirts as you have Reward Points for(these come in handy for waxing the new car you will be buying with your rake). Email support and "permantly close" your existing account because "you are suddenly parananoid about the legality of gambling online in your jurisdiction". You are allowed to close an account, it does not violate any T&C.

I suggest using a little discretion in waiting to open your new account, I chose 3 days, but you can do it immediately if you want. There really is no rule violations with any of this. Just make sure the first account closure has gone through before opening a second account. You are only allowed one account per person. Do not break this rule.

Try to deposit to your new account with Neteller. It didnt work right away for me, but some have had no problem, or so they say. Whatever. I just called Dikshette and told her "my wife freaked out and made me close my account because the whole family was going to prison because of my illegal gambling, but now her three days of bleeding are over and its all good again. I am eager to get back to playing poker." She says "no problem" and my new account is now Neteller approved (This won't work if you live in Maryland, sorry).

Now that youre back in action, email the Party bonus line bonus@partypoker.com, and negotiate your VIP deal. Since I had a new account, they told me there wasnt an offer to extend, but they will revisit me sometime in November.

Enjoy!
Old 10-22-2005, 01:50 AM

Default Re: Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback

The 10/70 has nothing to do with rakeback... its just the nature of the business!
Old 10-22-2005, 02:20 AM

Isn't it plausible that they are once again pretending to be for rake back with the intent to smack down every affiliate that is telling people to close their previous accounts. The whole relationship still seems quite insecure to me.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:33 AM

That's why I would go for a smaller affiliate. The big ones are too risky to get tracked don by Party. And they won't risk giving "RB" unless maybe when someone creates big chunks of MGR.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:26 AM

Posts like this are why rakeback gets shut down. I would suggest the admins auto delete anything like this. Most of the poeple here dont need your help and dont want this posted on the forum right now.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:30 AM

agreed. my god, you people need to learn some discretion. D I S C R E T I O N.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So heres how to get your fair share:

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be thanking you especially for these pieces of information that will be very helpful to us at the website of PartyPoker to head off rakeback future attempts.

It is concerned customers as you who makes it possible for our families to be fed many times and for me to have many wives.

Please do not disclose your password to anyone who claims to represent PartyPoker.

Sincerely,

Punjab
Old 10-22-2005, 10:47 AM

Perhaps you have missed the entire point of the thread. Party does not care if players recieve rakeback. Party can end all rakeback with the flip of a bit. It has done so before. They re-enabled individual trackers so affiliates could offer rakeback and for that reason only. For reasons beat to death in this forum, Party does not want to endorse or allow AFFILIATES to advertise rakeback. This thread, and any like it, are absolutely no threat to Party or rakeback. The only people who this type of post threatens are those affiliates who do not wish to offer rakeback.

[ QUOTE ]
Most of the poeple here dont need your help and dont want this posted on the forum right now

[/ QUOTE ]

If this was true, I would not have recieved about two dozen PM's asking for more details about the thread so far. I'm sorry to everyone that had some questions, but I don't have the knowledge or time to answer them all. I think it's fairly clear what to do. Im not an affiliate, nor would I feel comfortable about recomending one at this point in time either. Use good judgement, but if things don't work out, just stop playing and restart the process. There is no risk in having your money confiscated or losing your "privelage" to play at Party. They want you as a player.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:08 AM

Perhaps you missed my point. Posts like this kill rakeback. You are not someone who has discovered something that anyone who reads this forum and has a lick of sense cant find out for themselves. You are a big mouth who is satsfying his ego at the possible expense of other people, literally.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are not someone who has discovered something that anyone who reads this forum and has a lick of sense cant find out for themselves

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I guess its good that Party doesnt read this forum nor have a lick of sense. Reread the OP and try to comprehend this time. Rakeback at Party is not going anywhere. Its not some secret that Party doesnt know about and now becaue of this or the next post they are going to be shocked to discover.