Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-13-2005, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Asking out a Waitress

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
The only difference in class that I would be worried about this day in age would require the girl to have no teeth , and me being about to run for public office.

[/ QUOTE ]
wouldn't that be an advantage?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would be a personal advantage for him. It would only be appreciated by the voters if his constituency was nothing but OOTiots.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only difference in class that I would be worried about this day in age would require the girl to have no teeth , and me being about to run for public office.

[/ QUOTE ]
wouldn't that be an advantage?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know. WYHI? ---&gt;
Old 10-13-2005, 02:44 PM

all you gotta do is ask her what time she gets off work and if she wants to go get some coffee with you around that time, just be chill about it
Old 10-13-2005, 02:48 PM

Banging a waitress is one of my goals, so I hope this works out for you and I can live vicariously through you.

I would just ask her next time you see her, ask for her number. Get up from your table or whatever if necessary, as you wanna do it such that no one but you two hears your conversation.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:50 PM

You said you'll be spending a lot of time at the club and will therefore be seeing her again. Continue to flirt with her, see what developes, ask her out if she continues to thirst for your johnson. I don't see how this is a hard decision.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again, you've managed to sound like a pretty big prick with that sentence. Its been a while since that sh.it was considered OK. The only difference in class that I would be worried about this day in age would require the girl to have no teeth, and me being about to run for public office.

If she's hot, SIIHP. If you feel like you should be dating "in your class", you are a douche. That being said, please, SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, im not trying to act like a prick or a douche. I have no problem at all with it, I never think about stuff like that, but being in a country club like this its hard not to. They members get treated like prince's for the sole reason that they have money and the employees are trained to treat them like that, I guess thats the point i was trying to get across.

I just thought it might be wierd for her to be asked out by a member's son and probably for me to since I plan on being there somewhat often this fall/winter.
Old 10-13-2005, 02:52 PM

Now it's my turn to sound like a douche. Just ask her dude, she'll probably be excited to date "up", so to speak...
Old 10-13-2005, 02:52 PM

others have said use a discrete note, you say try to take her aside personally. which is better?
Old 10-13-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
others have said use a discrete note, you say try to take her aside personally. which is better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally by far....
Old 10-13-2005, 02:59 PM

The only wierd thing is that she wants to marry a member, not a son of a member.

Ask her out. It's not uncommon for staff to be asked out at country clubs. Is there more to the story? Does she sound or carry herself in a trashy manner?