Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2005, 09:24 PM

Default I\'ve never really been a whore?

So while I have taken advantage of a few reload bonuses before, I generally reload 20% at empire and party where I play sngs almost exclusively (except when I need to clear a bonus). However, I now have a decent bankroll and some extra $ and I was thinking about the full tilt 100% new member bonus. I have tried the search and most of the information seems a bit old (it may be that I suck at searching). I have also looked on the bonusWhores site (they had some charts, but i sure couldn't figure out what it was saying) and got some info. However, I still have a few questions.

1: how many hours of 4 tabling/nutpeddling the 2-4 limit table will it take to clear a $500. bonus?

2: Can I find 4 full tables in the evening?

3: is there a better bonus/site out there? Either because the bonus structure is better, there are more soft tables or whatever? Note, I want to clear the bonus as quickly as possible as I really like the party sng fish.

Thanks for any advise anyone can give.

Ryan
Old 09-25-2005, 09:34 PM

Default Re: I\'ve never really been a whore?

To clear the $600 signup bonus at Full Tilt you have to sit at the table for $10,000 of rake.

So if you play 4 tables of 2-4 and play 200 hands per hour, with an average rake of 1.25 / hand (the pots are smaller, due to all the rocks and it is 9 handed), then you should be able to clear the $600 bonus in 40 hours of 4 tabling.

The bonus expires in 60 days and is released in $10 increments. I like the site, it is fast there are not weird river cards like PartyPoker. I don't play 2-4 though, and right now this evening there are only 2 full tables, and 4 6-max tables going.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:51 PM

I just found out it is 10% increments not $10 increments. I was dumb and only made $100 opening deposit. Now I have to do the reload at 50%.
Old 09-26-2005, 12:51 AM

It's 10% or $20 increments, whichever is less. Deposit 600 and you'll clear at $20. The bonus still isn't the greatest but it's a nice little bit of the R word basically.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the site, it is fast there are not weird river cards like PartyPoker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know just what you mean. I hate it when Party gives you the 17 of clubs, or 3.5 of spades, on the river. Destroys all my pot odds calculations.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like the site, it is fast there are not weird river cards like PartyPoker.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love how you find a way to insert this pathetic drivel into any thread...

Yeah, Party is rigged. And it is set to favor some people at the expense of others. Too bad you aren't smart enough to figure out the secret code you need to enter to become one of the "special" few they reward...

Acme
Old 09-26-2005, 02:08 PM

There is no secret code. It is some sort of algorithm that rates the players, based on play frequency, rake generated, bonuses received, etc.

Your sarcasm is weak.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:11 PM

Ryan, I think I can help you out. I don't know how long it will take at Full Tilt, but there are better bonuses out there. Check out Bonuswhores.com They not only tell about all the bonuses, but at what rate you'll clear them pet hour per table. I've found the PokerRoom site very good. You can clear it easily and there are always plenty of games. Many of the newer less established sites don't offer enough games.Playing on 4 tables there should clear at least $40/hour at 2/4. Good luck.
Old 09-26-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is no secret code. It is some sort of algorithm that rates the players, based on play frequency, rake generated, bonuses received, etc.

Your sarcasm is weak.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your conspiracy evidence is strong.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:15 PM

Your sarcasm is weak too.

That is the whole point, that I don't have strong evidence. I was hoping the people with analytical minds at 2+2 could search or help find evidence. It is not a simple thing to prove. Unfortunately, the majority of the 2+2 community is in some sort of denial about the possibility of unethical behavior by Party Poker.