Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 09:43 AM

Default Party Skins Down?

Old 08-16-2005, 09:44 AM

Default Re: Party Skins Down?

Yeah.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:45 AM

yessirrr
Old 08-16-2005, 09:47 AM

crap, i was afraid of that... same thing that happenned a few weeks ago, it came back up briefly on one table but not other 3 .. lol [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

this is getting to be a regular thing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-16-2005, 09:50 AM

I can login and access tables that I am not actively on. It won't load tables I was playing on, but I can see my sn come up in the righthand box listing table players. I see I'm being blinded away on the bubble in 2 tourneys.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:53 AM

I hope this doesnt mean some people werent cutoff like last time so empire wont refund [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I was lucky to only have one table running last time that happenned, but I heard everyone else complain about it...
Old 08-16-2005, 09:56 AM

I foresee a problem. I was on the bubble in the 2 tourneys I had left going. My account has been awarded $60, as if I blinded into 3rd place. It seems as though it finished the tournament for the other players.

Has anyone had this situation occur? If so did Party Poker give you your fair shair of the prize pool distribution?

[ QUOTE ]
I hope this doesnt mean some people werent cutoff like last time so empire wont refund [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I was lucky to only have one table running last time that happenned, but I heard everyone else complain about it...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I am afraid of too, didn't affect me last time, but I just had a set of 4 going in which I was running pretty good, and the Empire server page says that everything is still very good.

Oh what the heck.. empire and PP dont work for me, but multipoker connects just fine [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I dont have any money in that account lol.
I keep getting this:

You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from EmpirePoker support staff:

Real Money games status:
Status at 16-08-2005 09:40:01 EST: Very Good

Play Money games status:
Status at 16-08-2005 09:54:01 EST: Very Good

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
Good: The health of our services is good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
Fair: We are facing technical difficulties with some of our services. Some players will be affected, others may not be.
Poor: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Most players will be affected.
Bad: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Almost everyone will be affected.

It's our constant endeavor to ensure that the connection we offer to our players is the best available on the internet.

Please contact us at info@empirepoker.com for any further assistance.

you lying crapsacks.. haha
Old 08-16-2005, 10:01 AM

most of the time when the server crashes it crashes for everybody in all tournies... so for sngs they just divide up the money evenly among everyone left and refund the rake (so if 5 left in a 20 everyone gets 42 bucks).. which sucks if you are largestack but is good if you are shortstack i guess.. but apparently last time this happenned it crashed for some people (mostly multitablers) and not others.. so empire\PP claimed the tourney went on as planned and didnt refund.