Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 01-11-2005, 06:22 PM

Default GameTime+ & Poker Tracker - I finally did it - HELP ! ! !

Hey All,
I finally decided to get with the program and got on board with PT and GT+, now if someone could tell me what the optimal settings are for NL 50(.50/1), 100(1/2) and 200(2/4) games are, i would be grateful, especially I think for the GT+ setup.

Note: I have been using for a few days so have the basics out of the way for set up and use, I'm looking for the fine tuning.

Also any helpful hints on stats I should be looking for to locate good tables and what to look for when I'm on a table playing, which stats to setup etc....

I know these are big questions and some may not want to just spew there wisdom on the board so PM me if that will work or let me know what arrangements would be fair.

For those of you who are not afraid to dispense your wisdom publicly, I thank you for all your help.

Yes I know this maybe should have been on the NL mid high or small stakes forum, but honestly since I'm an internet user who 3 and 4 tables and this is internet software and is strictly used for Internet and because you all are the bomb and I consider the ZOO my home, I thought I would try here first.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 01-11-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: GameTime+ & Poker Tracker - I finally did it - HELP ! ! !

Just bumping this, I thought maybe Homer or other long timers were using these tools, Poker Tracker and GameTime+ ...

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 01-12-2005, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
now if someone could tell me what the optimal settings are for NL 50(.50/1), 100(1/2) and 200(2/4) games are, i would be grateful, especially I think for the GT+ setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do mean auto-rate settings? If so, try Bisons post (also in the FAQ) . Note that Bison was talking about limit HE.

[ QUOTE ]
Also any helpful hints on stats I should be looking for to locate good tables

[/ QUOTE ]
Table VP$IP. Be sure to exclude your own stats.

[ QUOTE ]
and what to look for when I'm on a table playing

[/ QUOTE ]

a few bad players
Old 01-13-2005, 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now if someone could tell me what the optimal settings are for NL 50(.50/1), 100(1/2) and 200(2/4) games are, i would be grateful, especially I think for the GT+ setup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do mean auto-rate settings? If so, try Bisons post (also in the FAQ) . Note that Bison was talking about limit HE.

[ QUOTE ]
Also any helpful hints on stats I should be looking for to locate good tables

[/ QUOTE ]
Table VP$IP. Be sure to exclude your own stats.

[ QUOTE ]
and what to look for when I'm on a table playing

[/ QUOTE ]

a few bad players

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks kenberman,
I knew about bisons autorate thing but as you said its set up for limit. Was hoping someone had started to develop things for NL.

I look for biggest VP$IP that i can find table wise, just wish I had a simple way to tell who are the best and worst players which I guess maybe is what the auto rate idea is about. Some things are easy to tell but you usually can't tell to much from the players with so few hands played.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co