Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-24-2005, 03:44 PM

Default Re: PokerStars 20% reload bonus clearing

I cleared the full 120 playing .50/1 limit. It took me roughly 4000 hands. I was planning on playing there anyway so I was in no hurry.
Old 11-24-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm playing 50 dollar HU SNGs and the rake is 2.50 but I am only getting 10 points per SNG. I guess they round down?? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience they round to the nearest whole number. When I played the $5.00+$0.50 SnG's they always credited 3 FPP for each one.

I would think you should be getting 13 points for each one. You may want to contact support about that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'd shoot them an email...unless they handle heads up sit and go's differently for some reason, you're not getting all your points for each one.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:59 PM

I hate this bonus. It clears well at 3/6 limt (about $11/hr/table) but sucks for no-limit players, since it clears at a crappy $5.50/hr/table at 1/2 no-limit (which plays as big as 3/6 limit).
Old 11-28-2005, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate this bonus. It clears well at 3/6 limt (about $11/hr/table) but sucks for no-limit players, since it clears at a crappy $5.50/hr/table at 1/2 no-limit (which plays as big as 3/6 limit).

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm loving this bonus. It clears fairly well at 2/4 FR. Plus, I had never deposited to Stars before. The range of games/tourneys they have there is way better than any other site I've played on.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:49 AM

It's the best bonus available for SnG players. You can play 100 15+1 Turbos or 50 25+2 Turbos vig free. And you can take all the time you want.

So, if you have the money available, go and get it. If you can spare the money for 48 hours, go and get it. Right now, you might say "I never gonna do this anyway". 6 months down the road this might look different. I've accumulated $510 bonus dollars through depositing and withdrawal before I started the SnGs there. Took me a bit more than a month and I met the requirement for all 4 of them.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:51 PM

has anyone mentioned you cant withdraw before clearing the bonus or you lose it. sure take you r time it doesnt expire but somethig to be aware of
Old 11-28-2005, 10:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone mentioned you cant withdraw before clearing the bonus or you lose it. sure take you r time it doesnt expire but somethig to be aware of

[/ QUOTE ]

This is false.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can certainly withdraw from Pokerstars without clearing the bonus... you only have to wait 48 hours after making a deposit.
Old 11-29-2005, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if he means this or not, but you can't withdraw during a bonus period, and then redeposit for the bonus. The withdrawal makes you inelegible.