Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Mat Sklansky Mat  Sklansky is offline
Senior Member

Default Dynasty, Dids?

User-ID is DonHansen. Thank you for your help.

Old 11-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Dynasty Dynasty is offline
Senior Member

Location: Las Vegas
Default Re: Dynasty, Dids?

I reinstated the account.

There really should be a better system for posters to contact mods directly. These things shouldn't have to go through multiple people and this forum.

In the old software, you could leave a message for the suspended poster to contact the appropriate mod. Something like that would be extremely useful.