Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 10:35 AM

Default Full Tilt 100% cashback

Has anyone done this one or can recommend anymore.Full Tilt looks good but the snag I can see is the times I can play there are not many players on the site,which throw my calculations out.....Play $1-2 limit 5 tabling will take about 40 hrs to get the full $600 back,this is based on playing very tight and not being involved in many pots...Any better ideas would be welcome/does anyone play this site/what are the peak times???

Thanks
Old 03-02-2005, 10:43 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt 100% cashback

Evenings and weekends are peak, from what I've seen. Hardly anything gets going during the day. Even then, you're going to find it very hard to 5-table -- there generally aren't 5 tables running at one time at one limit.

If you have the bankroll for it, the higher limit games will let you clear it nearly as quickly without needing to multi-table as much, since you get one point for every dollar of rake, rather than for every raked hand. You can probably clear the bonus playing 50-60 hours 2-tabling $3-$6.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:31 PM

I screw around on there sometimes and have to say that the bonus release stuff is amazingly good. I haven't played that many hands and really haven't had a good rush on the site and even joke that I haven't hit a good river card since I signed up --- but I am ahead because of the awesome bonus... so its like a freeroll, imo.

That said, the players seem to be a little better than party (but not much, they are just tighter) and there aren't many games going at any one time...

I sometimes multi-table but do it with 2 full tilt tables and 2-3 party tables going simultaneously. (note that software programs don't support full tilt so you can't track your stats --- and neither can others)...

not that it means much but the GUI for FTP is tons better than party... I wonder when party will upgrade that stale look?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:04 PM

Tere is gonna be a rakeback program for Full Tilt soon.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:21 PM

I've sweated friends in a few ring games and quite a few tournaments on the site, and I must say I like it. It is a low priority for me since that bonus is such a monster and will take awhile to clear, but the site is a whole lot better than it used to be, and the players are poor.

BUT, they are not the same sort of poor as Party. FTP is quite weaktightish (although a loose sort of tight, if that makes sense?) and can be run over. A good player can clean up in their tournaments and steal a few extra pots in ring. You'll see hands that go Preflop raise, flop raise, turn raise, the board will pair on the river and the guy who has raised the entire way will raise again, be reraised, and the first raiser will fold. Definately not something you'd see on Party.
Old 03-02-2005, 03:36 PM

thanks guys i'm off to get my 100% bonus...