Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 01-12-2005, 06:30 PM

Default Signup Problems on Coral/Eurobet

I've already got accounts on Party/Empire/PokerNow -- now I'm trying to add Coral/Eurobet. I went through the PokerCroaker website for rakeback affiliation, followed the link to Coral, downloaded and installed the software.

When you run it, it looks just like the other Party skins but the new user signup is totally different. You get a web page to do the signup and yor username/password have much shorter restrictions than on the rest of the skins.

I tried signing up the first time and selected QuickPay as my preferred funding option. Clicked submit and I get a message that my account is setup, it should be active in 30 minutes and I need to fund it through Western Union (huh?).

I waited a while and then tried logging in under the Coral client software -- tried selecting both 'Coral' and 'Eurobet' on the login screen ---> No joy.

I went back through 'new user' and tried creating a different account -- selected 'Bank Transfer' instead (why is here no Neteller option?) and this time I get a message about needing to send a bank draft and the account should be active in 5 days.

Am I doing something wrong or is Coral/Eurobet really this different?

Dave
Old 01-12-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Signup Problems on Coral/Eurobet

I'm not saying that you shouldn't ask this question here, but have you asked your affiliate yet? Any good affiliate should help you solve this problem fairly quickly.

Cup