Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2005, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Please do not ask people what %s they get, we do not allow this.

[ QUOTE ]
I dont see what the big deal is here? Somebody SPENDS their money to make an "affiliates forum", so in a sense this is THEIR forum. Either we live by their regulations or we dont post. Its not OUR forum, this forum has an agenda and it may be financial in some fashion, but there is little we can do about that. We didnt spend anything to make our own forum. I think this is definitely a "tough ****" situation. Its an unsaid fact that any RB deal is considered "under the table" on a Party skin. I hope nobody seriously contacted a poker site like that about rakeback...

[/ QUOTE ]

They are of course free to delete whatever they want on their paid forum, if that is their wish. But as long as this is a rakeback forum people will probably try to talk about rakeback.

I don't particularly care. I'm not shopping for rakeback and if I did I would probably wouldn't pick one that claimed I couldn't understand the advanced inner workings of rakeback.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Please do not ask people what %s they get, we do not allow this.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't particularly care. I'm not shopping for rakeback and if I did I would probably wouldn't pick one that claimed I couldn't understand the advanced inner workings of rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with this sentiment, I wouldnt either. I suspect poker players of all people should be able to separate the wheat from the chaff and read between the lines in delicate situations such as this.