Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Donking it up at .05/.10 PL super deep stacked

Villan has been playing super agressive with lots of huge bluffs, ive caught him on a few and layed down a few more that he showed. Ive been playing a lot of small pocket pairs and suited connectors into raises because he gives such great impied odds. The rest of the players have under 100 BB stacks and all folded preflop. This is 6 max

Hero $150
Villan $230
Hero is Dealt A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Hero post blind of .10
Villan raises to $.25
Hero raises to $.50
Villan raises to $1.00
Hero Raises to $2.00
Villan Raises to $4.00
Hero Rises to $8.00
Villan Raises to $16.00
Hero Calls

I know I should have bet this and kept raising until we are all in, but im pretty sure he has something like KK, QQ, or AK. Im pretty sure i can get it all in on flop anyway but I know this is where i messed up the most.

Flop J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hero Bets $16
Villan raises to $48
Hero Calls.
Now im really clueless.

Turn 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Hero checks
Villan bets pot
Hero Calls

River 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Check Check

What the hell is going on here? Should i lay it down after he raises me on the flop? How about the turn? Overall im pretty clueless. Keep in mind ive seen him do some big bluffs before. Overall I know I played this horribly. This is from memeory so some of the amounts may be off a little but overall its pretty accurate.