Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Re: is there a way to get rakeback on party?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sorry, you can't just throw the word "therefore" in and assume you've made a proof. The truth is, the more you play poker the more the site makes off of you. Fish are important because they generate more traffic on the site. The majority of players/hour are fish => that party makes most of its money off of fish. But sharks definitely add a great deal of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect. If you are extracting money from the site then the site is making nothing from you. They would be much better off with fish passing chips back and forth with a few trickling down the rake-hole each time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong. If all sharks leave, former fish become sharks as they are now the best players and have a positive EV. They will now be taking money off the site as they are winning players. But now, there are less games/players as the former sharks are gone.

SO its best for the sites to bring in volume of players, even if they are experts.

[/ QUOTE ]

bravo!!!!!!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:59 AM

The site that I got RB on before now offers rakeback on Partypoker.com and that is a very thrustable site. I dont know if I am allowed to write the site here. But niow you know now that RB on party isnt hard to get and now is accepted from Partypoker themselves.
Old 10-11-2005, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The site that I got RB on before now offers rakeback on Partypoker.com and that is a very thrustable site. I dont know if I am allowed to write the site here. But niow you know now that RB on party isnt hard to get and now is accepted from Partypoker themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Now we know. I will definitely sleep better tonight. Thanks for clearing this up. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2005, 09:21 AM

Received this from my RB provider for Empire:

"We are currently in discussion with Party Poker regarding offering rakeback to all of you. Once we have confirmation that this is permitted and not against the affiliate terms and conditions, we will of course be contacting each of you to get something set up. Currently, things are looking *promising*. We of course want to make sure that everything is on the up-and-up, so that we can get this right the first time."

Guess I'll wait and see.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

News accounts only?

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ] NoChance wrote:

This is what sucks. Again, the people with existing accounts suffer.

[/ QUOTE ]

cancel existing acct? start new one?!

I've done it. canceled one acct, started new acct a week later. same name + addr, diff email addr

but it was pre-Party Secession.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Re: You know what would be useful, Craig?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Svar till:</font><hr />
We are going to be putting something up soon. I don't have access to the "technical" end of things.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Will it come a solution for this soon?