Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2005, 08:58 PM

Default ultimate bet or party poker?

hi guys i'm quiet new here. i have a question to ask

right now i'm a mainly 1-2 limit player playing on ultimate bet with 28% rakeback. i play a lot around 15-20k hands per month so i actulaly get like $300 in rakeback every month. recently i have found that UB is pretty tight and hard to get paid off when you have a hand. i play by the guidelines of SSHE. i'm wondering if i should move my bankroll, about $750 to party poker and just play straight up poker there and perhaps multi table. do you guys think that's a good idea?

basically it comes down to
either

UB + 28% RB or PP straight up

thanks in advance
Old 12-01-2005, 09:00 PM

Default Re: ultimate bet or party poker?

i suggest looking at the rake schedules at the games you want to play. fumble around with some numbers, do some searches here, and figure it out. everyone says UB has better players, too. try to account for that, too.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:17 PM

Party and its not close

Much fishier games at all levels, much better bonus conditions

The only advantages UB has is that is has different games than alot of the major sites and it has plentiful bonuses that are NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to clear if you are a micro player.

Oh, some people might say UB has better software, but who cares, Party's software is completely functional and all Poker software is always fully compatible with Party first and foremost (largest pool of players).

You can also get unmentionable (see the affliates forum) at UB but at low limits bonuses are a bigger deal to your roll than unmentionable.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:17 PM

any other opinions?
Old 12-01-2005, 09:23 PM

9 table on party, with unmentionable, and it's not even close [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only advantages UB has is that is has different games than alot of the major sites and it has plentiful bonuses that are NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to clear if you are a micro player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, nonsense! I just cleared a $27 bonus there playing mostly $.25/$.50. And it only took 2,163 hands to do it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I know, because I stopped after the very hand that earned me that final UltimatePoint.