Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2005, 07:22 AM

Default Re: Crypto now has micro limits

[ QUOTE ]
I'm playing three... and nothing has happened yet. it's been a half hour since the first installment "should" have been there... could just be a lag though.

[/ QUOTE ]Sometimes it does take awhile. You may also have to stand up from one of your tables for it to be added.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:25 AM

im trying the same thing at will hill right now. im more interested if these tables will count for raked hands at the other sites.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:30 AM

what a waste of five table hours. Made a whopping 3.50 at micro limits. Got all happy thinking I was then going to get the easiest bonus ever.

But it's a no go by all appearances.

.25/.50 games are just stupid stupid stupid
Old 05-05-2005, 07:40 AM

yeah the hourly didnt work for me either, but i did win a nice 20 bucks at the quarter tables...
Old 05-05-2005, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah the hourly didnt work for me either, but i did win a nice 20 bucks at the quarter tables...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad to see that they were not dumb enough to allow people to clear bonus at these new lower limits.

If they did, they would run into more instances where they are losing money (rake lower than bonus) and their reaction would have been to follow Carib Sun and InterPoker - raise the hands required.

Also, only counting 1/2 and above for bonus, it will keep people playing those limits - even the fish want to get a bonus.

They should announce this though, so they don't have a bunch of people complaining that they didn't know the lower limits don't count.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:02 AM

Carribean Sun's T&C state that hands must be played at $1-2 or higher to meet the bonus requirements.

Interpoker's T&C does not. However they do say "InterPoker reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate a promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, without notice to end users."

But they go on to say, "However, InterPoker will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice to end users of any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination."

I'm not aware of any "reasonable efforts" they have made to "provide advance notice to end users of any such modification, alteration...."
Old 05-05-2005, 11:03 AM

Wow, if what the consensus thinks here is true, the crytos just got a lot worse. I'm new to 1/2, and if all the sudden all the big fish drop down, then I'm just going to have that much harder of a time playing there.

The monthly bonii might not even be worth it now...
Old 05-05-2005, 02:06 PM

I thought this was interesting line from Interpoker's faq about their Royal Flush bonus:

"For limit tables of $1/$2 and lower: 25% of the total prize will be distributed."

So according to this you would still get $125 for a Royal on a .25/.50 table. I sent them an email asking if the .25/.50 tables counted towards there raked hands but I haven't received an answer yet.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:33 PM

As a public service, I cranked out 300 hands on pokerplex at micro. No bonus, though I made $25. Tables pretty wild.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:40 PM

Can anyone confirm that they are still receiving their bonus(es) for play at $1/2 or higher?