Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

That would provide an incentive to not improve.

It's ok with me if you want to go that route. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2005, 07:04 PM

Yeh i have deffinatly experienced that. Especially at pacifc poker. When i dont play for ages and then stick on 50 dollars i do seem to fall into a rediculusly good set of starting hands... Amount of times ive had AK AQ AA KK within 20 hands. I mean how often should you get AA 3 or 4 times with in 20 hands in a live game i know not that often its a rarity and its happend a bit too much to me in online poker to make it seem a bit odd. N e ways who knows at the end of the day as long as you play tight and keep aggressive, chose the right tables with the loose players then genraly there should be a profit to be found? (He says when hes 700 nicker down!). Play safe and may your pots be big and your cards live! peace
Old 06-08-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This poster is wrong, and so are you about Randi. James Randi is an idiot, several people have offered to take him on over the so-called offer for ESP but he has the habit of setting impossible-to-meet conditions (so I have heard). If you want proof of the existence of ESP speak to the Military regarding their "remote viewing" experiments (both in the USA and Soviet Union) or maybe just take a look at the results produced by the internationally respected PEAR Lab. at Princeton University (Princeton Engineering Anonmalies Research Laboratory). They have a website and some of the research and background is published in their book "Margins of Reality".

It is not a question of whether ESP exists or not, it exists and demonstrably so. The problem is (i) providing some kind of mechanism to explain it, which is necessary for any theory to have credence and (ii) finding out the practical uses and limitations.

Those who belong to the "there is no evidence" are basically the same as Randi "we refuse to listen, we refuse to see, so we refute (as we have neither seen or heard)". There is a huge and growing body of credible evidence if you would only bother to look (which you clearly have not). Sure there are any number of crackpots, but there are also a growing number of respected physicists and psychologist, surgeons etc. that now accept its existence both from experimental data and the substantial quantity of anecdotal and experiential evidence. If you refuse to believe it, you are a fool, the evidence is overwhelming. Oh well, I hope your flat-earth membership goes though ok...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are wrong my friend - I know James Randi and he is a genius. It is always the frauds and fakers who claim his testing methods are unfair - because it prevents them from cheating. His methods are extremely fair and scientific.

As to your claim of internationally respected PEAR Lab. at Princeton University (Princeton Engineering Anonmalies Research Laboratory). I did a google on it and not one reference came up. How respected is it you Bozo????

[/ QUOTE ]

Errrrr i just did a google for PEAR lab and it came up with 747,000 found of which the first 1-10 were all about the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research So i dont know what google site you were using...

Prehaps its a fake one set up by the illuminati

Peace
Old 06-08-2005, 09:06 PM

After 150,000 hands of winning poker, I have yet to lose my money. It seems likely that you have failed to make the adjustment to online play. For quite a while I was dominating the online game, but losing live. I made some adjustments and am doing quite well in live play as well.

Not to put too fine a point on this, but maybe you just suck at online poker. More likely, you have not given the game the proper chance, and with the proper roll.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:09 PM

I have some doubts too Mr. Stockman. The ramdomness of the shuffle has got to be suspect. I know many of you as well as myself have had the same two pocket cards delt back to back dozens of times over a short period of hands( ie.small sample that the doubters like to use to discredit the doubters.)Also, how common are AA & KK & QQ back to back as well as drawing pre-lop in the same 1 hour game? But does that translate into rigging?? Still don't like it. :
Old 06-11-2005, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have some doubts too Mr. Stockman.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who does not have questions about the dealing of cards out of a computer halfway around the world is a fool. I don't think poker can reach its full potential until these questions are addressed in a fashion where we can all rest assured that everything is being done to prevent tampering. The software should be checked by a legitimate company, packaged and delivered by a representative of that company, installed and guarded by a independent agent 24/7 and all available information about the process (logs of times and dates) should be made available to the poker players of the web site. The program should include a log of any changes made to the program and that displayed online. If they have nothing to hide why not make all of us aware of the information? The lack of information and not answering emails with questions about the testing of the software is the only reason I am involved in this discussion.

We the poker players are spending hundreds of millions on the rake for these card rooms. Why not demand a fair deal or all of us join together and invest in our own server and software guaranteed to be fair and non-profit! The cost of equipment, employees and constant work to insure the best software would make the rake almost nothing and put those hundreds of millions in the hands of the players where they belong!
Old 06-11-2005, 04:07 PM

Maybe, but you did't address the question of the funny deals.
Old 06-12-2005, 04:58 AM

Assuming you dont have to get them in any particular order, probably about 1/1.5 million.. which means on the big sites, it should happen to three or four people a day... combined on the biggest sites, that probably makes for 10-20 people getting consecutive 1 each AA KK QQ on eqch hand every day... to be conservative say 100 a week.

Thats why there's a lot of people with those kind of stories.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, how common are AA & KK & QQ back to back as well as drawing pre-lop in the same 1 hour game? But does that translate into rigging?? Still don't like it. :

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-12-2005, 11:04 PM

Strange things happen. Saw a guy get AA three hands in a row. He raised every time, showed his hand every time, lost all three hands. Rigged? Doubtful. This happened at a B&M, using two different decks, a Shufflemaster, and, of course, a dealer cut.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:20 AM

So how can I rig the games to give me AA and KK more the once a tournament? Or once every two tournaments, or sometimes five. There are weeks when I'd kill for an AKo.
Closed Thread