Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2005, 03:15 AM

Default 4 hands from tonights 348 +.24BB/100 session

On winter break it's going to be my goal to get a 2 hour, 2/3 table session in each and every day. At the end of the session I'll post a couple hands. Here are 4 to start with.

1) No reads here since it's early. 3 limps and I limp Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the button (routine?). 6 to the flop which comes K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and the action goes check,check,check,bet,call...me. I have BDFD (Q high, K on board) a gutshot and a pair. I'm on the button...a raise seems good, right?

2) 4 calls here and I raise A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in the SB everyone comes along and Button limp/3bets the entire field. Is this an easy cap? I opted to call. Flop comes Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] giving me overs+gutshot+BDFD...do you lead or c/c the likely button bet or c/r the button bet? I dont think a c/r is too great since the bloated pot means everyone's coming along.

3. 24/15 button over about 85 hands open raises and I'm in the small blind w/ KJo...with KTo...with A8o...with QJo...who raises/calls/folds these?

4. Stupid smelly beat of the session
UTG raises and I 3bet TT on the button. Loose SB calls. Flop is AKT UTG leads, I raise and SB calls 2, UTG calls. Turn is a Q UTG SB, UTG check I bet and SB c/r me. Shows down J2o, calling 2.5 pf and 2 cold on the flop with the 1 card gutter.

Thanks guys