Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2005, 07:10 PM

Default OT - Guess Who\'s Back? (Well Almost)

Well I wanted to give one final update for those interested, before I start being back posting and playing. The new job started and I like it so far, good boss etc. Money situation is almost good again, being unemployed SUCKS. If I didnt have my poker winnings/bankroll to deplete, I would have been beyond screwed. I truely cannot comprehend how some people make ends meet with nothing. I will say this however, being 25 and learning my lesson on saving money and financial planning is something I am so grateful I have finally learned. Although you could say I should have learned it already. Nonetheless heading into the new year I should be back being a regular here and at Stars. Although I noticed both Blue and Durron are at the $55 turbos now. Maybe somebody should talk me into moving to PP.

I have two final thoughts, I wanted to thank those who PMed me with job opportunites it was very much appreciated.

Also, I am buying a new computer(my final action before being totally up and running again) are there any special deals going on that I might not be aware of before I buy my DELL?
Old 12-20-2005, 07:14 PM

Default Re: OT - Guess Who\'s Back? (Well Almost)

VERY nice to see you back! (here that is, stay off my tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )