Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 08:44 PM

Default On Cuddling...

over the past few months, ive seen many posters being teased for talking about cuddling with a girl. in particular i remember whiskeytown's thread about the girl falling asleep at his house and people calling him a [censored] for just cuddling her. i am a big proponent of cuddling, but perhaps i am a bit of a pussy. physical contact with someone you care about is generally very satisfying. cuddling also does wonders for getting more than cuddling. all in all, i think it gets a bad rap from many oot "bros".

rj
Old 09-28-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: On Cuddling...

With whiskeytown, the point wasn't about cuddling. Cuddling someone you love is fine and fun (but don't talk about it).

This was just some random bar skank who he brought back to his place, could probably have banged with minimal effort but instead cuddled with her which must have been boring as hell because he couldn't know her well enough to care about her, then he came and posted on 2+2 about it.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cuddling also does wonders for getting more than cuddling.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to save face so you don't look like a total pussy.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I agree with your entire post though. Maybe we wouldn't have all these 'Are you lonely' polls if these guys started having some contact with someone other than themselves.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:49 PM

i know im wayyy lonely after 2 nights without girlfriend. and yeah, cuddling some random bar skank does sound like a bad idea, i guess i forgot about that part.

rj
Old 09-28-2005, 08:50 PM

Ilike cuddling. just not after sex when you're hot and sweaty and tired. Otherwise, it's very nice. The close nonsexual contact just feels very good.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ilike cuddling. just not after sex when you're hot and sweaty and tired. Otherwise, it's very nice. The close nonsexual contact just feels very good.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-28-2005, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the best time for close nonsexual contact... just got to ventelate yourselves so its not too hot.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:31 PM

God, I miss cuddling.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:30 AM

not exactly random bar skank...

more like fellow musician at the open stage - so we're all there PLAYING music -

and it was either try to get my foot in the door that way or let her drive home drunk alone - or worse yet, with a REAL [censored] -

I still defend my choice - even though I didn't see her again...if this apt. had been clean at the time, I would have.

The most interesting part of the story is this is when I gave up on drinking and started smoking weed instead - much better overall lately - esp. when I wake up in the mornings...

RB
Old 09-29-2005, 12:41 AM

Everyone here says cuddling with hookers is wrong but I'll do it again I'm sure.

-Michael