Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2005, 08:01 AM

Default I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

My girl friend came back to our studio apartment with dinner. The food hawkers outside our building weren't set up so she ended up bringing back some Korean food from a small local place a few sois down. Deep fried dogmeat that is cooked with a banana tasting vegetable on the outside and seasoned with soya sauce, pickled spicy cabbage, fragrented rice, and pork and sea food vegetable dim sum. Meanwhile, I had been hammering at the 50/100 NL tables for about 4 hours. I was running into some horrible luck if anyone noticed. I lost a 35K pot when my A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ran into Mahatma's 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] on A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He was playing very aggressive and thought there was a strong enough change when he pushed on the flop that he has on a draw or nothing at all. A few hands after that I ran A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] into a turned gut-shot straight against Mulberry. And then a few hands after that I got stacked again by Teacupper when 6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] went up against T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] on T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

This is when I started tilting. Mahatma kept free styling in the chat. I normally would turn off the chat here, but instead I called him Eminem's Gay Lover, which seemed to both infuriate and inspire him to continue free styling with added enthusiasm. I have to admit that his rips started getting to me after awhile, and combined with my newly found bad luck, I started to "go off".

I had 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and opened up UTG. Mahatma says "I got this one guys". He pot reraises. Son of a bitch I thought to myself. I wait about 3 seconds and push. This bastard lets all of his time running down, throwing out ill lyrics at me then finally types "wearing pink show laces, i gots pocket Aces". The flop comes 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], then the river brings A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I spit dog all over my computer screen.

It gets worse. I pushed a flop of A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and teacupper instacalls with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and of course he hits on the river. Nice pot odds, I say to myself.

Next hand I am allin preflop with AK against 77. No help, I get stacked again. Five minutes later I get allin with a flush draw on the flop, no help comes, down another stack.

At this point I say to Mahatma, 100/200 NL. Right now, lets go. In less then 30 seconds we are playing HU. He starts off pushing me around, but I wont have any of it. I raise him with K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and he calls. The flop is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I bet more chips then half of you will ever see. He raises me. Finally my luck is changing. I push and he calls. You wont believe this trust me. He has a set of fours and catches on the river.
Next hand I get AQ. I raise and get reraised. My gut tells me to fold, get up and try again later. But my hand clicks allin and he has KK, which means I lost another 20K.

I click on neteller and add more chips, but something insane happens. It comes up declined due to insignifcant balnace. I back track. How much did I lose? $365,000 in five and half hours.

I am however, still optomistic for the future.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:03 AM

Default Re: I lost my 90% of my bankroll tonight

If this is true....WOW !!

Playing without the bankroll it would seem..
Old 11-24-2005, 08:05 AM

OMGOMG
Old 11-24-2005, 08:11 AM

whoa
Old 11-24-2005, 08:15 AM

nh
Old 11-24-2005, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whoa

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-24-2005, 08:17 AM

Holy crap Kane, you don't deserve this, even if you tilted.

Go find a yoga teacher and do that for a few days.
Old 11-24-2005, 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whoa

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what to say except sorry, man. Better luck in the future...
Old 11-24-2005, 08:42 AM

seems a obvious joke, just by the description of the food , *_* how could someone ever belive in this
Old 11-24-2005, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I spit dog all over my computer screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed out loud.
Closed Thread