Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 09:05 PM

Default Re: party wont let me deposit with old neteller on new account??

Once you've deposited with a new Neteller account,
can you now deposit with the old one???

(this would be nice so I can cash out into my old account)
Old 11-30-2005, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So if you deposit money from Neteller into ING you can use that to deposit into the sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You cannot deposit with Neteller again. They set one Neteller account to one Party account for depositing, you can withdraw to it however. You'll have to find a different method to deposit. Your affiliate should have told you this.

[/ QUOTE ]

so if my friend w/d's funds from her party account into my neteller account, will this go through? should i expect any problems? can anyone else confirm this? any problems using the same computer when doing this?

thanks,
jc
Old 12-03-2005, 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, you have to be presistent and insist you do not feel secure without a completely new account.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried to do this and I was suuper persistant, demanding that I didn't feel secure without a whole new account, threating to not use Neteller at all anymore unless they gave me a new one. He put me on hold two different times to go check and just kept coming back saying the same crap, that they wouldn't allow it. That really sucks. Anyone know if firepay or whatever is good? I don't have any other accounts than Neteller.
Old 12-05-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried to do this and I was suuper persistant, demanding that I didn't feel secure without a whole new account, threating to not use Neteller at all anymore unless they gave me a new one. He put me on hold two different times to go check and just kept coming back saying the same crap, that they wouldn't allow it. That really sucks. Anyone know if firepay or whatever is good? I don't have any other accounts than Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't have a lot of money in Neteller, just open up a new account and they will transfer the money in your old Neteller account to the new one. I asked them about this once, and they said it would be too much of a hassle because of the amount of money in my account, so I cashed it out, opened a new account, and everything is working fine.

Once you open a new account, they close the old one. I did this once trying to open two accounts, but I had money on the way to the old one. So i called them up and they had no problem closing the new one and opening the old one. They just don't want you to have more than one at a time.

One more thing, you'll need a new email address.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:37 PM

I keep noticing that people are asking about "Firepay" and wondering if they could try that route AND I had a problem cuz my son and I have the same name and I used his account at one time because we had an Ebay buisness BUT when I wanted to break it up and make 2 diff accounts I ran into this problem or a problem almost like what you guys are describing AND SO I thought Ok "Firepay" AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? This is kinda funny, somehow Firepay is OWNED by Neteller!! Lol, isnt that just too much so you couldnt get around them that way. I am sure some other E-Cash type of system may work but it wont be Firepay and thats for sure!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:41 PM

OH and Bblock99, if I were you I would get either a REALLY trusted friend OR open an account with diff info with the good old Bank-wire or someone that uses (a company) that allows you to open an account by Money-Order.
The friend of course I would just dump to and let him mail me my cash if I am understanding al this correctly!
Old 12-05-2005, 07:30 PM

if you have a firepay account that you used with your old party account can you deposit that way and then just cashout to your neteller account without getting a new one? what about deposition with an old epassporte account and cashing out to neteller?