Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2004, 04:46 AM
 is offline

Default The Gay Wave.

I'm in total agreement with your impression of Antonio the other night. The first time I saw him do that gay wave in Helmuth's face, right after knocking Phil out, I thought, "Holy Sh**, what a classless thing to do (even if it was done towards a not-so-always-classy guy)". I mean here you are feeling like sh** after being knocked out, and now you've got some jerk rubbing it in your face just to get a rise out of the audience.

Anyway, I figured that when Antonio saw how it looked on t.v. that he would class his act up. Well, I think he did a little. He seemed to at least wait for the loser to leave the general area before doing his little fluffer move.

Old 05-01-2004, 06:16 AM

Default Re: notice how every raise was to 69,000

[ QUOTE ]

I agree that he was completely obnoxoius. My girlfriend, who knows nothing about poker, was disgusted by his behavior....kept calling him a pompous a-hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe 69 lolz
Old 05-01-2004, 06:34 AM

i think 69 is kind of a dirty raise cuz 69 is a sex thing so he probz did raise to 69 on purpose thats pretty kewl and unkewl in different ways but it raelly maeks u think but all i know is wpt rox and mike sexton rox and vince van patten rox and shana hiat kewl will u marry me rotflmao 69 69 69 69! THE END.
Old 05-01-2004, 06:38 AM

Default Unibrow

Has anyone noticed that Antonio has a really disturbing unibrow? Not to mention it's super thick as well. I can honestly say that his head is about 30% eyebrow. I would just like to mention this.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:55 AM

Default Re: Unibrow

Hahahaha.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:50 AM

what an idiot
Old 05-01-2004, 03:59 PM

Default Re: The Gay Wave.

[ QUOTE ]
I mean here you are feeling like sh** after being knocked out, and now you've got some jerk rubbing it in your face just to get a rise out of the audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or how about when Mike K. got knocked out and Antonio went and bear hugged Vinny.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Missed the first half because the OC was on. What I did see was the most entertaining event so far. I agree that Antonio can be a little over the top some times. But so can Phil H, Scotty N, Layne F, etc, etc. I agree that the diversity is what makes it sooo goood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, why dont you just come out and say it?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EDIT: I am kidding by BTW. I find teenage soap operas quite appealing. As a matter of fact I am looking forward to the next 90120 marathon. Dylan is just such a stud.
Old 05-01-2004, 05:01 PM

im not an idiot that makes me sad when people can judge so quick [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i think im smart and kewl and have heart of gold but maybe u dont like the 69 69 69 69 69 lol lololollol but its all good my kewl amigo i still think u rok even though u need to not jump to concluszions so fast. but all i know is poker rokx and i hope i get some kewl hands today and hope u do too like straight flushes would be kewl and maybe even a 4 of a kind lolrotomlao.. bye bye and good day.
Old 05-01-2004, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Missed the first half because the OC was on. What I did see was the most entertaining event so far. I agree that Antonio can be a little over the top some times. But so can Phil H, Scotty N, Layne F, etc, etc. I agree that the diversity is what makes it sooo goood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't even compare Flack and Nguyen to Antonio [censored] Head. This happened on another thread where people said it's okay that MoneyMaker cheers himself after winning something, there's a big difference between what Ngueyn does and what Antonio or Moneymaker do. Nguyen is making a joke, having a good time and doing a little trash talking in a completely unmalicious manner. Moneymaker isn't being mean, but all he's doing is cheering himself on.