Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2005, 10:39 AM

Default SNG Tracker has screwed up my computer (help!)

Hi -- hoping someone can help here! I downloaded SNG Tracker based off some suggestions from the One-Table Tournmament forum. It's done a few weird things:

1. My computer now asks me for a password with my name upon boot-up, when I've never set one. I have to hit "OK" to get through. I'd like to go back to my straight boot-up

2. I also have to enter a password upon returning from screen saver, where, again, I hit "OK"

3. When I shutdown, I no longer have the box with 3 graphic options, but rather, a pull-down box with my options.

I would like my computer to return to normal and have scoured Control Panel for the solutions with no luck. Anybody had this happen before -- what can I do?

Thanks!!
Old 07-20-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: SNG Tracker has screwed up my computer (help!)

[ QUOTE ]
Hi -- hoping someone can help here! I downloaded SNG Tracker based off some suggestions from the One-Table Tournmament forum. It's done a few weird things:

1. My computer now asks me for a password with my name upon boot-up, when I've never set one. I have to hit "OK" to get through. I'd like to go back to my straight boot-up

2. I also have to enter a password upon returning from screen saver, where, again, I hit "OK"

3. When I shutdown, I no longer have the box with 3 graphic options, but rather, a pull-down box with my options.

I would like my computer to return to normal and have scoured Control Panel for the solutions with no luck. Anybody had this happen before -- what can I do?

Thanks!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Press Start --> Programs --> Accessories --> System Tools --> System Restore, and restore to a date prior to installing the software in question.

Albert
Old 07-20-2005, 11:24 AM

Default Re: SNG Tracker has screwed up my computer (help!)

here's one off the top of my head, to fix the screen saver one most likely.

right click on your desktop, go to properties.
from there go to screen saver, make sure the box is not checked that says "on resume, password protect" or something similiar to that. then click OK