Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: McDonalds employees set world record for idiotcy

[ QUOTE ]

The guy that had her perform felatio on him *must* have known that something was up...but he thought that this was some kind of "loophole" that would get him a free BJ from a 17 year old. Hopefully they throw the book at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the part that has me the most shocked. How could anyone..... [censored] it.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:17 PM

Why wont the interviewer come out and ask the girl why she agreed to do it, why she didnt think to call a lawyer or even her parents? Why didnt she scream when she realized she would have to do a sex act? These are all questions that should be asked so things like this dont happen. The whole impression i got was yea, it happens, we'll get em for doing it. how about prevention?
Old 11-14-2005, 04:18 PM

Actually, I'm sure that blowjobs are illegal whatever state this happened in (I'm sure the video said, but I'm too lazy to run it again, In states with sodomy laws, prosecutors will often charge sodomy in sex assault cases because it's easier to get a conviction. "She wanted it" isn't a defense. Don't get me wrong, I think sodomy laws, if applied to consensual acts, are horrible, but it does make some sense to use them selectively in this manner if they are on the books.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how about prevention?

[/ QUOTE ]

the first step is to stop inbreeding.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you guys remember what you were like at 16 working at fast food, but you just do everything your boss tells you b/c you don't want to get fired. I think you are being TOO hard on these people. I mean at some point something should've went off in their heads, but how is being strip searched that crazy? Didn't it happen at airports a bunch without much just cause?

Then when you're naked you probably just do anything anyone says to get it over as fast as possible and you feel so vulnerable/scared/etc you don't question it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have some sympathy for the girl, although she shoud have realized that a job at McDonalds just isn't worth that kind of [censored]. The assistant manager, OTOH should be killed before she can reproduce. If she has reproduced, her children should be sterilized.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why wont the interviewer come out and ask the girl why she agreed to do it, why she didnt think to call a lawyer or even her parents? Why didnt she scream when she realized she would have to do a sex act? These are all questions that should be asked so things like this dont happen. The whole impression i got was yea, it happens, we'll get em for doing it. how about prevention?

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading some articles, it seems like the girl was upset and crying to a degree that you can't really see in the released video. Maybe she really did just think she was trapped, and would be prevented from leaving.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:30 PM

In another thread discussing sex laws, a poster linked something showing that the U.S. Supreme Court declared all restrictive laws on private consensual sex between adults unconstitutional. In 2003 or something.

I was kind of thinking that this girl might well be a minor, though, which would change things entirely and might be the reason the guy is up for something like 35 years in prison.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think it would be impossibly difficult to fake this? I thought it was exactly the sort of thing that might have been done for a comedy/satire show, and I'm not familiar with the site go.com where the video's hosted.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live very close to this place and it really happened. It actually happened a year or so ago and has been big news locally since it happened.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she shoud have realized that a job at McDonalds just isn't worth that kind of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it goes beyond this. She's naked in a small office, when a large guy (who doesn't even work there) comes into the office and sits between her and the locked door. At that point I think it becomes a different situation entirely. I could be wrong, but I think she was thinking about what would happen to her if she refused.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had to stop watching it. There is no way I am the same species as that lady. I'm ashamed to be human.

This goes to show how far down the path of mindlessness indoctrinating people in to the police state will take us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.