Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-26-2005, 11:54 AM

Default Doyles Room - collecting action points?

Hi,

Just a simple questions to someone with experience in Doyles Room:

1. How many hands u have to play in 2/4 - 3/6 FL approximately to collect 132,000 action points if your VPIP in full ring is about 17?

2. How many tables there is open regularly in FL 2/4 - 3/6?

3. Are games softer than in pokerroom network in small stakes FL?

I´m considering between Eurobets 100% 600$ max. and Doyles 110% 660$ max. I Play FL. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2005, 01:47 AM

Default Re: Doyles Room - collecting action points?

dont worry about it, this site is one of the worse online sites ever, its a nightmare to cashout, although the promos clears just a bit slower than most decent sites, with 15 other sites having equal or better promos why waste your time with Doyles, stick with any other quality site.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:18 AM

yeah, I tried Doyle's, and actually have about 65,000 action points racked up there. The software is horrible, but the competition is even worse. I am slightly tempted to go back at some point and try to finish working off a $550 bonus I have there.

but here is how the action points are calculated: you get one point per 0.01 in rake from the pot, and points are distributed based on how much you contributed to the pot. for example:
--there's a $20 pot, you limped for $2 then folded to a raise. let's say you and another player limped for $2, and the raiser and caller both contributed $8 to the pot. there's a $1 rake taken, so there are 100 action points to distribute. you and the limper both contributed 10% of that pot, and would earn 10 action points. the two players who put in 8 dollars would both end up getting 40 action points.

it's hard to judge a consistent rate, based on size of the pots, etc. playing 2/4 & 3/6, I've racked up nearly 5,000 in 2 hours 4 tabling when I was running hot, but when I'm getting cold decked it might only be 2000
Old 12-27-2005, 12:02 PM

On their site it mentions you get a rebate for your first entry to their bounty tournament ($27.50). True? I was thinking of a doing a bonus here and was curious if anyone had experience with cashout time/requirements for Doyle's Room.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:39 PM

i found their cashout time to be pretty decent, around 24 hours.

i also think their software is pretty decent. and i find the action to be good as well, i.e. weak players.