Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-12-2005, 06:50 AM

Default So i get AA UTG......

....tonight in a full ring online 5/10 game, and everyone folds to the SB as they should cuz I have AA you know. I want them to call, but they must know cuz this [censored] is rigged. Well, some donkey calls in the SB, cuz he's already got some money in there so why the [censored] not you know? The BB calls too cuz he is 1/2 in and you gotta call if you're 1/2 in ya know?

The flop comes down Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

both those guys check to me and I bet cuz I got f.uking AA you know? The SB calls, and the BB skeedaddles outta there.

The turn is the T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].

The SB checks and I bet my shiit again you know, cuz I got AA. He calls me again but I don't give a [censored] cuz I got AA. The river is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and now this [censored] bets. He only has 1 BB left, so I say [censored] it and i raise his ass cuz i got AA and he calls and shows me A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. What a dick.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:04 AM

Default Re: So i get AA UTG......

Well obviously, if you were raising KJ UTG, then he would've been ahead the whole time. Maybe that was his read.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and the BB skeedaddles outta there.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 12-12-2005, 07:34 AM

Can we see a graph from tonight, Bob?
Old 12-12-2005, 08:14 AM

So I get AA UTG....

Shorth handed 10/20. I reverse iso-raise OOP, and the fish on my left cold-calls, exactly how I planned it. I have been using my patended reverse iso-raise against him all night long. You see, I'm that good that position doesn't matter anymore.

Flop comes A83 rainbow. I have a TOP [censored] SET baby, and I hope you are beggining to understand how truly awesome I am.

I bet, and the Mr. Fishy-Pooh raises.
W. T. F?
Rewind.
Mr Fishy-Pooh Raises?

Wow, he actually has top pair with a great kicker. This is the first time he has ever raised in his life, ever. I call.

Turn comes Q, and I check raise his ass. I'm teaching this chump a lesson, alright.

River comes K, and I bet. He raises his AK, but he doesn't realise his AK is no frigging good. I cap that [censored], and teach that fish a few more lessons.

And then he turns over JTo and my head explodes with a horrid mixture of confusion and disgust.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:57 AM

no, i dont know. ya know?

Barron
Old 12-12-2005, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I get AA UTG....

Shorth handed 10/20. I reverse iso-raise OOP, and the fish on my left cold-calls, exactly how I planned it. I have been using my patended reverse iso-raise against him all night long. You see, I'm that good that position doesn't matter anymore.

Flop comes A83 rainbow. I have a TOP [censored] SET baby, and I hope you are beggining to understand how truly awesome I am.

I bet, and the Mr. Fishy-Pooh raises.
W. T. F?
Rewind.
Mr Fishy-Pooh Raises?

Wow, he actually has top pair with a great kicker. This is the first time he has ever raised in his life, ever. I call.

Turn comes Q, and I check raise his ass. I'm teaching this chump a lesson, alright.

River comes K, and I bet. He raises his AK, but he doesn't realise his AK is no frigging good. I cap that [censored], and teach that fish a few more lessons.

And then he turns over JTo and my head explodes with a horrid mixture of confusion and disgust.

[/ QUOTE ]

double gutter on the turn for him. Hardly a bad beat. He's like the favorite if party has the doom switch on you
Old 12-12-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, i dont know. ya know?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you do.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can we see a graph from tonight, Bob?

[/ QUOTE ]

well, that hand was from 5/10 full. i only played about 50 hands and i think I broke dead even. the rest of my night was insane. the demons must have been asleep at the swith or something, cuz i'm not supposed to win.

Old 12-12-2005, 08:38 PM

Hey you booked a winner. Nice. Now, make it 2 days in a row and you have yourself a winning streak. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]