Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

I probably change tables more often than most--and the buyin I make requires manual entry (it is not the standard max buyin).

Has anybody figured out the best way to add tables--where should I position the new table so I don't have other tables jumping in front of it while I am frantically screwing around with the buy-in before my 10 friggin seconds have elapsed??

This program is so wonderful--now I only have other tables jumping up in my face when I am opening a new one--before this program they were jumping up in my face all the time!!

Thanks, Orca!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-08-2005, 11:59 PM

I must be dumb... I just downloaded this program and it doesn't seem to move the active table to where I want it. The tables just sit there.

Also, it displays "Tables: 0"

~madscout
Old 07-09-2005, 03:13 AM

not much info to go by there, if you load a table it must be one that has a title that starts with "Table". Orca has not gotten around to fixing this and apparently it will take more time then is available at the moment.

if you load a table that does start with "Table" then it should show that a table is loaded.

Lets start there for now, let me know.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 07-09-2005, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not much info to go by there, if you load a table it must be one that has a title that starts with "Table". Orca has not gotten around to fixing this and apparently it will take more time then is available at the moment.

if you load a table that does start with "Table" then it should show that a table is loaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem fixed! Thanks!

~mad
Old 07-09-2005, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably change tables more often than most--and the buyin I make requires manual entry (it is not the standard max buyin).

[/ QUOTE ]

no easy way to add tables, best thing to do is get a consistent layout that your comfortable with and then it will make opening the tables a little easier.

[ QUOTE ]

Has anybody figured out the best way to add tables--where should I position the new table so I don't have other tables jumping in front of it while I am frantically screwing around with the buy-in before my 10 friggin seconds have elapsed??

[/ QUOTE ]

I put my active in the right top corner and then everything else goes down to the left aligned with the left lower edge of the desktop and the upper edge of the active window, one on top the other on top the other etc...

yes this puts the lower window off the desktop partway but that way the one that is active is fully visible, and always in the same place which will give your brain more time to think.

Hope that helps

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co

[ QUOTE ]

This program is so wonderful--now I only have other tables jumping up in my face when I am opening a new one--before this program they were jumping up in my face all the time!!

Thanks, Orca!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-09-2005, 08:52 AM

Your layout is an improvement--thanks for the tip!!
Old 07-09-2005, 03:06 PM

If you come up with something better, let me know, I'm always open to finding easier ways to do this [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 07-10-2005, 06:48 PM

Thank you so much for sharing this great program--How do we make donations??
Old 07-12-2005, 01:11 PM

Hey all, thanks for keeping the thread alive while i'm away [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm currently sitting at a public library in Islamorada in the keys, so i'm not going to be able to make any fixes for MTH until i get home sometime late July. I just wanted to make sure noone thinks i've abandoned MTH (and sorry for not answering the PM's i've got).

I will follow up on all threads when i get back, until then, have fun [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

/Orca
Old 07-12-2005, 10:37 PM

Be sure to go to Islamorada Fish Company. Awesome food.