Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

I have only played a couple hundred hands with it so far and ran across the following:

I use Party to "scout" tables and then open them up and sit down on Empire and close the corresponding Party table. MTH was already running while scouting and it does not bring the Empire table into focus. (If I remember correctly a couple times I left the Party window open and it would bring it into focus, but obviously I could not actually act on that table since I was really seated at Empire). If I close MTH and reopen then it works properly.

As an aside, I am not familiar with RAR. Once I have the exe file installed can I delete the MTH.rar file?
Old 07-13-2005, 05:44 PM

you could delete the RAR file but it may come in handy, I think it is kind of like winzip, a compression type program that more and more people are using.

As far as your other problem, the author would probably need to speak to that and because it is outside the bounds of the applications original intentions, my guess is that it won't be a priority.

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co
Old 07-19-2005, 08:38 AM

I have played exclusively at Party skins over the past several weeks. I just signed up at Interpoker to take advantage of their bonus. Is there any plan to have MTH work with Crypto software? I can't tell you how many times I timed out playing last night, just because I am so used to the active window moving to the bottom right of my screen.
Old 07-19-2005, 05:28 PM

Seeing that a lot of people has expressed wishes for Crypto support, i am considering. It will though, be based entirely on the amount of work awaiting me when i get home from my vacation. I fear there's a lot :S
Old 07-19-2005, 06:48 PM

The thing I would most like to see added is the site logo on the tables list. So I'm playing 8 or 9 tables at 3 different sites and I'm changing tables frequently. Since I can't actually see all the tables to know how many I have open at each site, I have to keep written lists that I need to constantly update. There's got to be a better way!!

Also, I inquired about making a donation awhile back; and I never saw you respond . . . you deserve $$$$$$$$$ for this program!!
Old 07-20-2005, 09:46 AM

I love the fact that you really only need to use the three action buttons for this program and I am sure it works awesome for those guys who don't have the resolution to fit 4 tables on a screen and are used to having the things pop up. However, I think I will go into epileptic fits with the tables popping all over my 2001fp. Could you possibly give the option to keep the tables in the same location but highlight them when they become the active table(like the "put a big red circle" thread)? I'll donate. But I think we can twist ZeeJustins's arm for the big bucks.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:59 AM

I've though about the red circle thingy before, and i'll try and incorporate it sometime.
Old 07-20-2005, 12:02 PM

Putting the site logo/name in the list should be very easy, i'll look into it when i get home.

Regarding donations i think the only feasible solution is to make a player transfer at Party. I'll send back the minimum requirement of $50, that way any amount could be donated. But please note that i am still on my vacation, and i will not be able to neither check my account, nor will i be able to transfer the $50 back until i get home. So please wait until i get home [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2005, 12:05 PM

Red thingamabob .... And make the tables stay put?
Old 07-20-2005, 12:13 PM

Yep, an option to not move any tables in any way, and simply mark the active table using some sort of colored thingy instead.