Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2005, 05:49 PM

Default how to open 2 party skins at once?

I see a lot of you here like to play 6-8 talbes at once on party and affiliates. How is this done. I have 2 working party skin accounts, but I can only have one site opened at once.

For example, I have party opened and try to open pokernow. I double click the icon and it brings up the party lobby. Same thing when I try to bring up party when playing pokernow. How do you get around this and play 6 tables?
Old 02-13-2005, 05:52 PM

Default Re: how to open 2 party skins at once?

I have empire, party, pokernow, and eurobet.

I know with party/pokernow, you can't have them open at the same time for some reason.... BUT I can have empire, party, and eurobet open at the same time (or empire, pokernow, and eurobet).
Old 02-13-2005, 05:53 PM

Party and PokerNOW are the only 2 that do not work at the same time, if you want both of those open just download one of them, start the other one and install teh second(over the original is fine) and you can have both run at the same time, Empire, Coral, Multi, all the others you can have open with Party or PokerNOW anytime.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:57 PM

Dude,

I know I'm a newbie and shouldn't flip you too much crap, but I think this question is asked at least a dozen times a week here. In the future try a search for something like: +pokernow +party +same +time.

Anyway, here's the answer. You should be able to open multiple party skins at the same time except for Party and PokerNow. In order to do this, you will have to open one and then re-install the other (each time). You do not have to delete the old copy, just re-install over the top. Any mods or configurations (if you customize for PV or GT+) will be lost, so you will have to re-install those as well. You should be able to open other skins, like Empire and Party without using this process.

Good luck!
Old 02-13-2005, 06:05 PM

my recommendation is to open a new account at empire, and get a deal for rakeback.