Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Hellmuth is terrible!!!

I know he played strongly back in the day bit i mean c'mon, his play at the table where he got knocked out was god-awful. He wanted to trap in every single pot he played, and what the hell were all those dark checks about? does he think that throws the amatuers off or does he think so highly of himself that he doesnt need to bet to gain information. I remember one particular hand when he called down that Swedish fellow w/ a pair of 10's and his opponent had QQ. He acted as if he did something right and the other guy did something wrong, he played a weak hand weakly and got pissed off about it in the end. I mean for the love of pete get ovre yourself and play like a man.
And that outburst when he was sucked out was simply asinine. Has this guy really been playing for like 30 years b/c has the psychological edge of a 15-year-old freeroll player.
of course, thats just my opinion [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-28-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Hellmuth is terrible!!!

There are plenty of Hellmuth threads on the first page you can use to give your opinions.
Closed Thread