Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-11-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Spearmint Rhino Trip Report

So a while ago I was in Vegas with a buddy. Last night there we decide to go get some titties in the face.

We gamble for a little while at the Bellagio, get a little drunk, make our way over to the club.

As soon as we get there, a girl comes up who looks just like my best friend's wife. I've had a thing for her for a while, so I get a dance and treat myself to some fantasies [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Anyways, after half an hour in the half hour room ($200), I figure out this girl isn't the kind of dancer I like. She's just a straight forward dancer, no extra touching, nothing special, so I dump her and head back to the main area.

My friend has now found a girl of his own I guess and is nowhere to be found. I proceed to sit and drink for another hour or so waiting for the right girl. Finally I spot her. She's perfect. Small athletic body, real breasts that are perfectly sized and perky, dark hair, beautiful face, etc. She finally comes by and we talk for a while.

One thing leads to another and we head back to the hour room ($400 an hour). First hour goes by pretty nice... She allows alot more than the other girl did [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. This girl really seems to like me, and even makes out with me some. Do strippers normally kiss their clients in the private areas? Anyways, I'm gettin real real drunk by this point and am hinting very heavily that I want her to come back to my room with me. I'm actually pretty sure that if I wasn't falling over drunk, I could have got her to leave. However, as it were, she politely turned me down.

At this point, I have been in the room for 3 hours I think so my bill is up to $1200. I'm so drunk I barely know what I'm doing, so I get a bright idea and I tell the girl I need to pee.

I leave the area, walk right out the front door, get in a cab, go to the bellagio and pass out. Oops, no $1200 for the girl.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:06 AM

Default Re: Spearmint Rhino Trip Report

LOL I thought this story was going to be very lame until I got to the last paragraph.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:08 AM

pretty stupid.

you could be killed for this and I'm not even joking.

dude got his neck broken at crazy horse too over $120 (that he probably didnt even owe)
Old 12-11-2005, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]

you could be killed for this and I'm not even joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you [censored] kidding me ???
Old 12-11-2005, 12:12 AM

LOLOLOL....I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you actually believed the girl liked you or that you stiffed her for the whole bill.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:13 AM

this is SO awesome. you are my hero! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2005, 12:15 AM

"At this point, I have been in the room for 3 hours I think so my bill is up to $1200. I'm so drunk I barely know what I'm doing, so I get a bright idea and I tell the girl I need to pee.

I leave the area, walk right out the front door, get in a cab, go to the bellagio and pass out. Oops, no $1200 for the girl. At this point, I have been in the room for 3 hours I think so my bill is up to $1200. I'm so drunk I barely know what I'm doing, so I get a bright idea and I tell the girl I need to pee.

I leave the area, walk right out the front door, get in a cab, go to the bellagio and pass out. Oops, no $1200 for the girl. "

Outstanding
Old 12-11-2005, 12:17 AM

I might have to call shennanigans on this post:

you say you asked the girl to come back to your hotel, I'm sure if this were the case you mentioned bellagio, trying to act like a high roller...then you decided to leave when she knows your name and your hotel.

this has to be bull-[censored]
Old 12-11-2005, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOLOLOL....I don't know which is funnier, the fact that you actually believed the girl liked you or that you stiffed her for the whole bill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you can not believe me if you want, but I have had pretty good success with strippers. It's definitely harder to pick them up in the club, but the night before I got a girl to go home with me from Treasures. Tons of these girls out there are just looking for a guy with money. So if you're in there and you flash some hundreds, play yourself up big, etc. you can get alot of action for nothing.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That part cracked me up too. I love those "I probably coulda got her" bits. Especially great when applied to strippers and people whose living depends on giving you that idea -- waitresses, etc.

The drunker I is, the averager I ain't.