Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2005, 09:41 PM

Default Re: Andrew Black Crying?

[ QUOTE ]
Andrew had spent some time in the far East studying buddhism and escaping the rat-race of soulless capitalist society. During his time there, a apecial dinner at a temple was to be announed by the sound of seven gongs. All dinner participants were to then witness the performace of a dancing panda -- a type of panda that could only do this every hundred years or so when the stars were in perfect alignment.

Young Fong was deaf but had dreamed of the day he could witness the dancing panda. Hearing the sound of the bells, Andrew rushed to the temple to take his place among the Lotus-positioned throng. Noticing that his friend Fong was absent, he pleaded with the others to send torch signals for Fong's benefit. The monks murmured and snickered, instead bringing on the dancing panda in all its glory.

I'm sure the wsop experience just brought back sad memories for Andy, seated amidst these amoral capitalist dogs

[/ QUOTE ]
Gold!
Old 11-02-2005, 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't get why he was crying either. Someone please elaborate.

[/ QUOTE ]

The feeling that another player was getting shafted + a lot of stress and nerves
Old 11-02-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Andrew had spent some time in the far East studying buddhism and escaping the rat-race of soulless capitalist society. During his time there, a apecial dinner at a temple was to be announed by the sound of seven gongs. All dinner participants were to then witness the performace of a dancing panda -- a type of panda that could only do this every hundred years or so when the stars were in perfect alignment.

Young Fong was deaf but had dreamed of the day he could witness the dancing panda. Hearing the sound of the bells, Andrew rushed to the temple to take his place among the Lotus-positioned throng. Noticing that his friend Fong was absent, he pleaded with the others to send torch signals for Fong's benefit. The monks murmured and snickered, instead bringing on the dancing panda in all its glory.

I'm sure the wsop experience just brought back sad memories for Andy, seated amidst these amoral capitalist dogs

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW. I mean, just wow.

You win.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:43 PM

he also i believe, after the 97 ME went to a buddhist seminary or something after a particularly bad beat at the hands of stu ungar and was silent for months. he also rushed out after his final hand refusing to give an exit interview. he obviously is very sensitive.
he also, from everything ive ever heard is a class act. in fact the only things ive ever heard about him is about what a class guy he is. i dont really know but it seems unfair the way he was portrayed that the guy was late from a break and he started balling.
by the way i also hear that he is a player, which i expect we will get to see alot of in future episodes.
matty
Old 11-03-2005, 01:02 AM

Old 11-03-2005, 01:49 AM

Is it a possibility that Mr. Poopypants just had a crush on the asian. Maybe he wanted some oriental nookie. I don't have kids, but I definitely wouldn't trust this guy to watch them. He looks like he might try a little game of touchy pants with them. So yeah he's a douchebag.
Old 11-03-2005, 02:03 AM

I love how the douchebags come out in this thread

(not you OP)