Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

The fish are on to me. They realize that I cannot use MTH at tables that have names instead of numbers so they are all flocking to those tables instead. Sure would like to be able to use MTH for all tables. Any chance for an update? Or have you given any more thought to releasing the source code?
Old 09-02-2005, 02:04 PM

I'm planning on doing another complete rewrite of MTH when i get the time (hopefully soon). I'm stepping down on my work to concentrate on my studies, which coincidentally happens to be computer related. So hopefully i'll have time to work on MTH within short time.

Currently i still don't have any plans of releasing the source code, that probably won't happen until the day when i give up MTH completely, though i doubt that'll happen.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:23 PM

Jarek,

Any luck getting your program with AHK to stop stealing focus? I'm having the same trouble with Crypto skins.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:09 AM

Can someone send this to me? The links don't appear to work. Thanks
Old 09-21-2005, 04:25 AM

The download link still works. You can get it here: www.improve.dk/mth.rar
Old 09-21-2005, 05:52 PM

Great App! Finally I can multitable Party & skins on my 11" laptop screen. Not only that but the keyboard controls are cool too!

I had a problem where one out of three tables (the same one every time) seemed to get bumped out of the qeue and skipped afterwards. I'll see if it's still a problem tomorrow (my laptop is elsewhere) and will let you know if so.

I don't know if you keep track of potential buyers/donaters but please add me to that list. I'll be more than happy to contribute as soon as you feel it's good enough [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2005, 02:36 AM

When I make any change to helper/config file (e.g., change Shift+C to Shift+A) the keys stop working entirely and in some cases the tables also stop positioning in the specified corner of the screen. Details: I opened the config file (dreamweaver), made the change, saved, and at prompt, updated.

Any advice appreciated. And thanks for the greatest online poker tool since P.T.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:43 AM

Default gamepad?

Can I use gamepad key instead of a keyboard. I've been using this prior to your program and it is much easier on the tendons than keyboards. If I could combine your software with gamepad control I would die happy and without carpal tunnel.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:48 AM

Default \"Deal me out \" freezes the que

When I sit out of a table and the "I'm Back" button appears, the table blocks the que. That is, it is waiting for me to act and other active tables pile up like a multi-car accident (b/c I can now 120-table). anything i can do about this?
thanks
Old 09-25-2005, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I make any change to helper/config file (e.g., change Shift+C to Shift+A) the keys stop working entirely and in some cases the tables also stop positioning in the specified corner of the screen. Details: I opened the config file (dreamweaver), made the change, saved, and at prompt, updated.

Any advice appreciated. And thanks for the greatest online poker tool since P.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you making these changes while MTH is running? That might cause trouble.