Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 01:51 AM

Default Empire cover play?

All right I will ask the obvious question. How much non-bonus or "cover play" do I need to keep me in the good graces of empire mgt? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-11-2005, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Empire cover play?

Repost.... No one knows.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All right I will ask the obvious question. How much non-bonus or "cover play" do I need to keep me in the good graces of empire mgt? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you 4-table 24/7, you will either be loved, or banned
as an AI program. Your choice.
Old 05-11-2005, 04:47 AM

50 raked hands a day and enter one of the two daily $500 free rolls. That should do it.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:04 AM

I seriously think it is a useless enterprise to even try to attempt any "cover play" at Empire. First you have absolutely NO WAY of knowing how much cover play is enough or not. The way Empire runs their poker site they may think 100, 200, or even 300 hands a day is not enough - depending on how many bonuses you have played for there. If Empire was worried about paying too many bonuses they should of just simply stopped giving them, or made the conditions of clearing them advantageous to the site so they would still make a profit even on people playing just for bonuses. Just look at all the sites out there - and you still want to waste time with "cover play" at Empire for their bonus - and then you have to be afraid that they may STILL shut down your account on some beancounters whim. It really is NOT worth wasting any time doing this.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:09 AM

[censored] cover play. I'm not wasting my goddamn money that I'd be making in rakeback to cover play anywhere. I'm going to continue to whore the [censored] out of empire until they ban my account, and then I'll tell them where they can shove their shitty customer service. If they don't ban my account, great. But spending all that time and money in rakeback wasted to keep up an account for a measly $100 or so a month is ridiculous.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:55 AM

I'm still in thier good graces. Since opening my account, I've done nothing but play for their bonuses and some tournaments, probably one a week. Check out their guaranteed stuff; there's frequently an overlay.
Old 05-11-2005, 05:59 AM

I'm not so much worried about Empire.but Multi and Intertops
Old 05-11-2005, 06:01 AM

The two worst sites for bonuses anyway. Intertops is so incompetently managed that it makes Empire look good, and Multipoker already started screwing up their already-infrequent reloads into unprofitability.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:22 AM

Do your Empire cover play at Absolute Poker or Bodog who offer bottomless reloads.

There really is no need to fear losing your Empire account anymore. Bigger and better bonuses are being offered now in an endless stream. Come and get em. There will always be more than you can possibly do.

So being made to feel as if you need to do cover play at Empire, for their once a month $100 10X reload is silly.

Bonuses are never going to go away. In fact, they will be offered more often and in bigger $ amounts as each new month begins.

Bottomless bonuses are here to stay and more and more sites will be offering them to grow and to keep their player base.

Empire is the odd sardine. It smells bad and nobody will ever want to eat it again.