Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-05-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Flava Flav Miller Lite Commercial

The first time it ran, I thought it was pretty sad that Flav had sunk even lower than the reality show on VH1. Then next time, I thought it was pretty funny.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:09 PM

OOOT...I was gonna start a "Favorite/least favorite commercials" thread but wasn't sure what kind of reaction it'd get...FTR: my fav: that nextel commercial where the guys are in the office meeting room dancing to Salt & Pepa's "Push It"; least fav: those freakin' Fitness Made Simple commercials with that moran John Basedow
Old 12-05-2005, 07:13 PM

I think it's funny how in every scene he has his stomach facing kinda sideways while he's looking straight at the camera..

it never fails
Old 12-05-2005, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OOOT...I was gonna start a "Favorite/least favorite commercials" thread but wasn't sure what kind of reaction it'd get...FTR: my fav: that nextel commercial where the guys are in the office meeting room dancing to Salt & Pepa's "Push It"; least fav: those freakin' Fitness Made Simple commercials with that moran John Basedow

[/ QUOTE ]

that Push It commercial is very funny.

as for the one in the OP, that one made me laugh (so did the Gene Simmons version), but I doubt you could say they're the greatest commercials of all time.

some of my favorite commercials are actually ads for the PGA Tour - maybe some of the golf fans in here can relate. there was a Nissan spot from a couple years ago I really liked too. i'm not sure if anybody remembers it, but it parodies a mafia hit and the unfortunate victim is getting pelted with water balloons in slow motion
Old 12-05-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's funny how in every scene he has his stomach facing kinda sideways while he's looking straight at the camera..

it never fails

[/ QUOTE ]

If South Park holds another Biggest Doosh of the Universe, this guy should be Earth's nominee

Old 12-05-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's a lot funnier if you're in your 2nd year of law school and learning about expert witnesses in Evidence class when you first see it.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The other miller light commercial where the crowd chimes in "less filling" after the lawyer says "tastes great," followed by the lawyer yelling "OH NO YOU DIDNT!" is funnier though. Not that a funny commericial ever will get me to drink a miller light over a Sam Adams [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2005, 09:06 PM

It is a great commercial. Bud light has had some good ones, but this one puts Miller Lite in the front running.

There is so MANY bad commericals being repeated over and over on nationally televised sports games. This one does get old.

However, the recent run of Jack-in-the-Box ads I would give the gold medal for. The holiday Jack balls, the poker table with jack, william hung and gary coleman, and the ad where Jack is arguing with the register girl about the Jack cash card.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Honda Ad

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to create a new thread for this, but decided against it. Anyway,

Here is a link

to a hilarious british website. When you click it, wait for the awesome intro, then click ENTER -- find the top right video screen and click on it, and you'll see a most fantastic spoof of the Honda ad quoted above. If you like British humor, this is just genius.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Simmons one is better.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-05-2005, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[/ QUOTE ]