Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 07:07 PM

Default A new novel idea for RB - Allin Poker

The site has just gone live, anyone that hasnt heard about the site have a look at the website for info. Basically 51% of revenue will be given back to the players, instead of your own rakeback you will make money through anyone that signs up after you up to a maximum of 96000 people

Its on the Prima Network and anyone that signs up through this link will be entered into a freeroll for a ticket into the Monte Carlo Millions

It seems like a great idea, not sure how profitable it would be for you affiliates but as far as I know it's only just gone live today, so lots of potential for you lot and also for us regular Joes.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Re: A new novel idea for RB - Allin Poker

Make sure you read the fine print

Sort of spamming your affiliate link arent you? Buy ads like the rest of us :|
Old 11-04-2005, 08:11 PM

Ye I suppose, sorry about that, I'll edit it out, although I'm not too sure how to do that... mods????
Old 11-04-2005, 08:18 PM

I'd sign up, but I was planning on signing up way more than 96,000, but I wouldn't get credit for them.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd sign up, but I was planning on signing up way more than 96,000, but I wouldn't get credit for them.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - I suppose this is the first of many flames - I hereby officially apologise for this, I just thought it was a good idea, and AFAIK the lads that are running it are Irish, so just wanted to give the home boys a digout, apologies again ... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

EDIT - how come I can edit this one but not the original post??? -
Craig want to delete the whole thread or is that enough???
Old 11-06-2005, 04:11 PM

Allin isn't a novel idea for YOUR OWN rakeback. What you get is rakeback on people below you in the pyramid - you don't get a penny back of your own rake. There's no (rakeback) benefit in playing more than 750 hands per month on all-in poker: if you play a lot on prima you'd be a lot better off with a high % rakeback deal on one of the other skins. You could of course sign up to all-in poker, and if the people randomly assigned below you (the ones who signup direct) look to be generating significant rake then play your 750 hands per month to get back your cut of it.