Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 02:10 AM

Default Where\'s the money at?

I'm really wondering what is the best game (easiest players, most profitable) to play online in a logical sense. I've heard many different suggestions, including those in favor of NL holdem, FL holdem, and Omaha. I'm playing fairly low stakes right now (.5/1 - $2/$4 limit and .10/.25 - .5/1 NL), and I'm just wondering what is the best game to play according to the ease of competition. Cuz basically that's how you make money, is with players who make mistakes yeah?

So ppl say fixed limit is where the money's at, especially at higher levels (which I believe is true, but am not so sure about the lower levels). And that's what I mostly play. It's okay, but it seems it has gotten quite tough in the majority of the sites (lotsa tight bonus whores as well).

For low levels especially, there is the argument for NL holdem. The hype, bringing so many ppl into it who don't have a clue what there doing. And logically that would be the best spot to find fish yeah?

And since players in hold 'em seem to be getting better and better, I've heard the argument for Omaha (which I've noticed is ridiculously loose in low limits in most of the sites). It's style naturally attracts loose gamblers.

Then there is ur factor of shorthand and longhand.

So just wondering if any of you had strong opinions on any certain type of game that is the best and most profitable in terms of finding the most easy players, and thus being most profitable?
Old 10-30-2005, 02:16 AM

Default Re: Where\'s the money at?

0.1/0.2

seriously this is a very stupid question. Some people are better than others at NL vs LH, or Omaha vs Hold'em. Some are better at tournaments than cash, or vice versa. It's 100% personal ability/preference, because all low limits are beatable.

If you're asking "where is the easiest money" then you likely have a lot to learn still. Decide what you want to take on, and study it and get better. There's tons of good info all over these forums (as well as a lot of terrible/irrelevant, completely retarted info). Dig around and decide what YOU like to play, and tear it apart.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Where\'s the money at?

short handed no limit cash games is where the cash-moneyz at homie