Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Picking up a girl that is surrounded by guys.

[ QUOTE ]
5 minutes later she came into the room and stood 5 feet away. She lit a cig and took 2 puffs turn to me and with a huge grin smiled and said "hi".

2 guys came up and talked to her and took her away.

10 minutes later she walked up to me and we chatted for about 5 minutes.

I was with a bunch of girls last night so I went to talk to them. she walked right by me (it was a big club) but didn't approach. Maybe it was because I was with a bunch of girls?

[/ QUOTE ]

The situation seems a lot more clear when paraphrased. Okay first of all, hot girls aren't used to approaching people. they are used to being approached, so the fact that this girl approached you TWICE is a sign of her interest. How did those guys take her away? Did you protest? Did she? This is all very important to the situation. After you made a bad play by letting her go in the first place, she gives you another try. Big move, hot girls dont approach people. Then you go and make yourself as unaccessible as possible. She's already put herself on the line twice to talk to you and now you make it impossible by going and talking to the competition and enemy. But still she persists. She comes and MAKES HERSELF AVAILABLE, hoping you would do the same. She was throwing herself at you but you isolated yourself. She was feeling rejected. She had been putting herself on the line and you were not taking the bait. Can you not see that?