Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 09:46 PM

Default Re: how come no one answers my posts?

funny thing is that i don't remember him. that's why i stood up for him. i felt really bad for not recognizing the screename and the content of the post made it WORSE
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

he is sort of like a pet gerbil that you seem to have remembered buying when drunk a decade ago, but you are not sure whether it was a dream or wtf it was. but almost every morning you are certain it exists because you find tiny turds on the floor in the morning and you don't want to think you have mice in your house so the lost gerbil story morphs to fact, never to be known if it is true or if you have a rodent problem. and then one day, the turds stop and you feel this loss to go with your confusion.

yes, i think i lost a gerbil once. we never actually found it, and nobody is sure whether we ever bought one or not, but the lore has taken on reality by that point. however, we also had 2 labrador retreivers at the time and they looked damn guilty right around the time the turds stopped showing up! it is important to note that one of these labs ate his own turds, so the mystery is really unsolved to this day.

does anyone feel cheated out of 60 seconds of their life having read through this post?
Old 03-23-2005, 10:12 PM

Try asking these guys. They will help you out.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:13 PM

NH
Old 03-23-2005, 10:21 PM

oh man.

the dripping nipple is back
Old 03-24-2005, 12:50 AM

yes, i think i lost a gerbil once. we never actually found it, and nobody is sure whether we ever bought one or not, but the lore has taken on reality by that point. however, we also had 2 labrador retreivers at the time and they looked damn guilty right around the time the turds stopped showing up! it is important to note that one of these labs ate his own turds, so the mystery is really unsolved to this day.

granny that is funny - mostly becasue sounds like it could possibly be true! LMAO
Old 03-24-2005, 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
because you're on the list

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like someone liked my avatar!

Or, I just didnt see yours first!

JB
Old 03-24-2005, 01:22 PM

my posts got several replies after posting this. and i never really posted here in the internet gambling forum, most of my posts are in the single table tournament forum. i have been a 2+2 member for a long time though. thanks for caring.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:09 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone feel cheated out of 60 seconds of their life having read through this post?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it's only 15-20 seconds in my case (I'm something of a speed reader). But if you want to give me a few bucks for that, I won't say no.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 03-24-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw her duck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that what kids are calling it these days?