Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2005, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Funniest Moment, but you can not laugh.

[ QUOTE ]
"I guess you just had to be there"

I guess you're right. So why post it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was funny...and so did my wiggling thing. He says(my weiner), I don't like bald chicks"
Old 12-12-2005, 02:29 PM

My little brother is about 4 at the time I think. We're at the church for a friend of the familys funeral service.

Anyways the father had just said let us bow our head's in prayer and a moment of silence. My little brother coughs and then proceeds to say loud enough for the entire church to hear, " mommy I need some dimetapp."
Old 12-12-2005, 02:50 PM

OK, Probably going to hell for this one. I was the one cracking the inappropriate joke, but anyway here goes.

My father and I are at the hospital visiting someone who is in critical condition. Naturally, we are worried and depressed. We decide to go find a vending machine for a drink, wind up getting lost, and while we are passing an elevator, it opens and a priest walks out.

My father sees the priest and when the thought that the function of a priest in a hospital is to administer last rights he is sort of reminded of the situation of our visit and audibly groans. I hear this groan and decide I need to make my father feel better through humor. So, right when the priest is walking towards us but still out of earshot I whisper "dont worry, hes just looking for the pediatrics ward". My father and I immediately start feinging a coughing fit, trying not to laugh out loud as the priest walks by.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:05 PM

Friend driving to show us this tree that he can't believe more people don't hit because it's so easy to hit. So we go to the spot and he skids out and runs smack dab in to the tree. Basically totaled his car. He was sitting there in disbelief/shock and everyone in the car was doing their best to hold back the laugh.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:15 PM

A girl I had dated for awhile in high school was in one of my classes in University. We'd stayed friends after we'd broken up, but the break-up was because she thought that I was "too much of a jerk". I hadn't done much to dispell the notion in the two years since we'd stopped going out.

Shortly before the Christmas break, she mentioned to me that she'd gotten a 120 lbs Rotweiler from the animal shelter. I made some crack about these kinds of dogs being given up to the animal shelter because their owners find them too vicious and that she'd end up with her throat being torn out. I also mentioned a story about a friend of mine who had gotten attacked by a dog he'd adopted, and that the dog hadn't seemed aggressive at all until the day it attacked him. She got kind of bitchy at this point and started telling me how her dog is a "sweetheart" and wouldn't hurt a fly, etc... "Famous last words" was my reply to her and she got even more bitchy and insisted that I didn't know what I was talking about.

A couple of days later she called me up for some reason and I could hear the dog going apeshit in the background. It sounded like it was in the process of killing her family. I asked her why it was barking and growling so much and she told me it was because it could see the neighbour in his backyard. I again repeated my statement that it was only a matter of time before the dog snapped and attacked her. She again argued with me and defended her dog, called me a jerk, and hung up on me.

Fast forward about a month and we're back in school. I see her in class and I ask her how her holidays were. She tells me they were "depressing".

"Why," I replied, "did your dog finally try to kill you?"

At this point she holds up her hand, and it is covered in scars.

"Yeah, I took the dog out for a walk and he saw another dog and tried to go after it. I was pulling on the leash and it wanted to get away so it turned around and bit my hand really hard. I had to go to emergency and get stitches."

I really really didn't want to laugh, but I remembered how bitchy she got with me, and how she kept insisting that I didn't know what I was talking about...and I started laughing. When she told me that her dog had to put down after it attacked her, I tried to stop laughing, but by then it was too late...I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Just then another girl that we knew went to sit down with us and asked why I was laughing so hard.

"He's laughing because I had to put my dog to sleep."
Old 12-12-2005, 03:24 PM

Dude - you need to move this here

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2005, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This post fits in this thread a lot better than the "unintentionally funny movies" thread from last week:

Me and a buddy go see "To Live and Die in LA".

SPOILER WARNING NOW.

It's a buddy cop flick. Our heroes team up, spend the movie tracking down the bad guys, and of course in the end, they get their man.

Then, after we thought it was all over, in a twist no-one was ready for, one of our heroes gets his head blown off by a point-blank shotgun blast in an ambush no one expected. Whoa!

His partner rushes to his side, holds him in his arms, and shouts at the faceless man, "Speak to me! Speak to me!"

Sitting in the back row of the theater, I quietly cracked in my best Curly voice, "Say a few syllables!"

My buddy bursts out laughing. Every head in the theater turns around to glare at him, unable to believe that someone could stay awake through this entire crappy movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYPs kind of suck...but FYP
Old 12-12-2005, 03:30 PM

7th Grade - Catholic Middle School....

We're taking a multiple choice test in the cafeteria on the bible/religion. During the administration of the test the School/Church Pastor - a 50 yr old drunk and child molester (though we weren't publicly aware of the latter at this time) was roaming between the tables observing for cheaters and also answering questions.

At one point the student next to me raised his hand to ask a question and the pastor came over to answer. One of the multiple choice responses on the test was "fornicate". The student asked the pastor: "What does fornicate mean". In the pastor's deep, old-man-pastor-type tone, clearly audible to anyone in the room he answered: "It means to F$CK!".

At 12 yrs old - this was obscenely hilarious and very difficult not to laugh.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This one is bad.

My buddy and I had a weird on going joke. When people would ask him what his parents did or where they were, he would always sayd, "They died." with a straight face.

Childish, but funny at the right times.

Well, we were out talking to girls etc, and he did this a couple times, and once it was hilarious.

That isn't the story.

We run into a couple of girls out shopping and one is stunningly hot. So we all get to talking, and go get some food. While we are eating, I ask the hot one what her dad does and she tells me whatever. I ask her what her mom does and she says, "She died a couple years ago."

I looked at my buddy (who is cracking up) and despite all my restraint I immediately laughed in the girls face. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

A couple years later we are actually still dating though. Me and the girl.

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait this is the smart girl that is interfering with our abilty to hear your secret story?
Old 12-12-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude - you need to move this here

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I already posted in that thread about my condom falling off inside a girl and me rolling over and falling asleep and not telling her about it. Laughing at a girl's dead pet seems like small potatoes compared to that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]