[ QUOTE ]
From the desk of barrister john luga [esq.]
(John & associates)
solicitors and advocate
#24 brown street ikoyi
(Lagos Nigeria)
Strictly confidencial.

Dear Friend,
Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to You. i am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to starting a relationship, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action.my name is bar. John luga, a solicitor and the personal attorney to Mr. John Henry,a citizen of your country, who worked with an oil company in Nigeria. here-in-after referred to as my client.on the 21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and their four children were involved in a ghostly motor accident along sagamu express road.

My client and his entire family unfortunately lost their lives in the accident. since then i have made several en quiries to your embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, which has proved abortive after these several unsuccessful attempts,the need to contact you.

My main reason for contacting you is to assist me in patriating the money and property left behind by my client before they are confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where they are deposited/lodged.particularly the bank. Where the deceased has a fixed sum of eighteenn million united states dollars. the said bank has issued me a final notice to provide the next of kin of my client or they will be left with no other choice than to confiscate his funds, a copy of the said notice which i will fax to you on getting your reply.

since then i have been unsuccessful in locating my client's relatives for the past 4 years now i seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of my client going by the fact that both of you has the same nationality, so that the said funds as stated above i.e, the sum of eighteen million united states dollars can be paid to you instead of leaving for the bank. We can take part of it and leave the rest to charity.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up Any claim we may make, all i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this arrangment through i guarantee that this will be executed under alegitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach
of the law.

Please reply me via this
email:barrjohnluga112@yahoo.co.uk,finally
Kindly give me your confidentail phone/fax numbers
so that i can fax to you all the correspondence
between the bank and me.
best regards,
Barrister john luga [esq.]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-22-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Wow, I finally got a message from Nigeria

This has been stated before, but it must be impossible for legitimate Nigerian businessmen (if there is such a thing) to do business outside of Nigeria.